PDA

View Full Version : Complete MG ZS Rear Headrest Kit

ThumpJunkie
07-10-10, 01:44 PM
Taken from a 180, suitable for any ZS with blue half-leather Monaco seats. Immaculate condition. Fitting literally takes two minutes.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/ThumpJunkie/Newer/Picture089-1.jpg

?55 posted First Class to your door.

haGGard
07-10-10, 08:43 PM
Might be a silly question, but my ZS does not have rear head rests. Would i still be able to fit some if i found some?

andys1981
07-10-10, 08:45 PM
yes mate the previous owner (craig)of ma old 180 fitted them to the rear,but they were out a civic,still looked great tho

ThumpJunkie
07-10-10, 08:59 PM
Yep!

1) Push down on the top of the rear seats and you'll feel the holes the escutcheons slide into.
2) Cut a small X directly above said holes.
3) Push escutcheons in and turn them 90-degrees.
4) Push headrests in.

Done!

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 10:23 AM
Think I have a buyer willing to send me the money for these this evening, so if you want them you better be quick!

haGGard
08-10-10, 11:26 AM
Was just inquiring if i could fit some ;) i'd need them with red stitching anyway.

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 12:03 PM
Was just inquiring if i could fit some ;) i'd need them with red stitching anyway.
Cool story bro.

haGGard
08-10-10, 02:38 PM
Well you did ask sweetheart ;)

You've got a buyer anyway so no probs right

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 02:46 PM
Well you did ask sweetheart ;)
No, no I really didn't :slap:

haGGard
08-10-10, 02:51 PM
so if you want them you better be quick!

Thats more or less asking if i want to take them off your hands. But now you've established i dont actually want them, all thats left to say is good luck selling them tonight yea.

That was hard work lol

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 03:08 PM
Thats more or less asking if i want to take them off your hands. But now you've established i dont actually want them, all thats left to say is good luck selling them tonight yea.

That was hard work lol
If I was asking YOU I would have quoted YOUR post. It was a general post aimed at anyone who might be interested, so calm your ego ;)

Now where's that facepalm image I usually use?

haGGard
08-10-10, 03:17 PM
Was only pulling your leg with the sweetheart stuff but didn't really appreciate your sarcy comment "nice story bro" when i explained why i didnt want the headrests your selling lol.

Anyway, someone's a mister grumpy pants today so have a free bump and i'll be on my way :whistle:

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 03:24 PM
Was only pulling your leg with the sweetheart stuff but didn't really appreciate your sarcy comment "nice story bro" when i explained why i didnt want the headrests your selling lol.

Anyway, someone's a mister grumpy pants today so have a free bump and i'll be on my way :whistle:
Cool story bro.

KevG
08-10-10, 04:45 PM
TJ:spank:

ThumpJunkie
08-10-10, 05:30 PM
TJ:spank:
What?! Cheeky **** asks for fitting advice then takes the **** saying he doesn't even want them? Aye, very good!

Ritchy
08-10-10, 05:31 PM
its a forum bud:/ all here to help know what i mean:/

WXM Matty
08-10-10, 11:43 PM
TJ I'm just after the plastic bits the headreasts sit in, are you willing to sell them on their own?

I have been looking for some for ages but already have the head rests.

-Matty

Maxfly
09-10-10, 02:28 AM
TJ I'm just after the plastic bits the headreasts sit in, are you willing to sell them on their own?

-Matty
Mate, the rear escutcheons from a civic as do those from wedge rovers:) as long as they are squared in shape should be fine. Loads in scrappies....... In fact was Alan not selling a couple sets on here? :)

ThumpJunkie
09-10-10, 09:40 AM
its a forum bud:/ all here to help know what i mean:/
There's asking for help and there's just being cheeky!

-Matty
As Gary said you can get them fairly easily mate :) If you can't get any I'll get you another set next time I'm at the scrappy, you can have them for the price of postage.

Bobdope2002
09-10-10, 10:36 AM

ThumpJunkie
09-10-10, 04:14 PM
Bump! Plenty of interest but so far epic cash flashing failures galore!

WXM Matty
09-10-10, 07:07 PM
There's asking for help and there's just being cheeky!

As Gary said you can get them fairly easily mate :) If you can't get any I'll get you another set next time I'm at the scrappy, you can have them for the price of postage.

That would be awsome pal, willing to pay anytime if you want the money in advance thats cool, im useless at getting the right parts from scrappies.

-Matt

ThumpJunkie
09-10-10, 07:18 PM
That would be awsome pal, willing to pay anytime if you want the money in advance thats cool, im useless at getting the right parts from scrappies.

-Matt
I can't guarantee when I'll next be there bud, I'll definitely pick a set or two up and be in touch though :)

WXM Matty
09-10-10, 07:21 PM
I can't guarantee when I'll next be there bud, I'll definitely pick a set or two up and be in touch though :)

Yeah drop me a PM any time on here or to MattyZS on theMGZR, I'll stop spaming now!

ThumpJunkie
10-10-10, 01:55 PM
To the top! Very surprised these haven't sold yet :hmmm: