PDA

View Full Version : NOT happy

remey
15-10-10, 08:27 PM
got home from work tonight and the missus was watching the normal rubbish on t.v,so i said, do you fancy going for a drive out for a bit?so she agreed,my two young daughters was with us too,so after about half an hour disaster struck!!!my youngest decided to throw up EVERYWHERE!!!!!and when i say everywhere a mean everywhere!!!seat belts ,carpet ,mats,seats ,doorcards the lot!,and it stinks!!,and by this time, its dark ,all my cleaning things are at work,so just gona have to leave it till the morn to sort out,NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::rant: :rant:

Ritchy
15-10-10, 08:29 PM
absolutely gutted lol, teach you for doing those handbrake turns round roundabout but:P

Dan1971
15-10-10, 08:32 PM
Mate you need to get down to a garage forecourt and use the light to get most of it sorted. hope it was just a bit of travel sickness and nothing serious. I'm guessing she's OK now.

remey
15-10-10, 08:33 PM
absolutely gutted lol, teach you for doing those handbrake turns round roundabout but:P

lol,i think ill go on my own next time ,the zed was running sweet tonight,was enjoying myself ,:laugh:

remey
15-10-10, 08:38 PM
Mate you need to get down to a garage forecourt and use the light to get most of it sorted. hope it was just a bit of travel sickness and nothing serious. I'm guessing she's OK now.

yeah did that already, to use the vac ,its my own fault realy as she is very car sick ,

daytona365
15-10-10, 08:41 PM
Feel for you mate, my daughter was ill in my car years ago. Not a nice thing to clean up.

Lucky for me, both kids gorwn up now, so my Zed safe ...

Leigh_EvoIX
15-10-10, 08:43 PM
Ewww. Did you ever see that thread about the bloke that left his dog in the car??

BUCKYDEVIL
15-10-10, 08:45 PM
its my own fault realy as she is very car sick ,
Poor we soul needs some sick bags...:sick:
Hope car aint too minging in the morning.

remey
15-10-10, 08:49 PM
Feel for you mate, my daughter was ill in my car years ago. Not a nice thing to clean up.

Lucky for me, both kids gorwn up now, so my Zed safe ...

lucky you ,ive got along time to go ,as mine are only 4 and 8 lol,i dont mind cleaning it up (as its not her fault) but its the smell :evilmad:,got some good autogylm gear at work ,so ill crack on 1st thing

SharronB
15-10-10, 09:18 PM
LOL been there, done that! You need some travel sickness pills, the best ones are Joyrides (try asking at Boots and having people sniggering, cos they think your asking for condoms lol )

Leigh_EvoIX
15-10-10, 09:26 PM
Ewww. Did you ever see that thread about the bloke that left his dog in the car??

Found it...
http://g35driver.com/forums/picture-share/212883-look-what-my-dog-did.html

stamford
15-10-10, 09:48 PM
Know this only too well. One of my girls used to suffer travel sickness really bad, she hurled in my Audi GT once, it was everywhere, not a pleasant smell and it was summer! They do grow out it...............she's driving now herself!

haGGard
16-10-10, 12:16 AM
i dont mind cleaning it up but its the smell

Ergh that gets me too!

The only thing i don't get is asking your family if thay want to go for a drive lol. If i wanna go for a drive on my own thats fine, ill go blast a few roads here and there, if i pull up next to some boy racer, fine. I never ask my family and kids if they just wanna go for a drive round a few roads :huh: or am i missing something. Maybe i just need to wait for my boy to grow up a bit (hes only 3) then maybe i'll understand :cool2:

Squeaks
16-10-10, 03:23 AM
Found it...

Yuck!!!!!!!:sick::sick:

sarah
16-10-10, 05:50 AM
Found it...

Ewwwww that is bad!!

oh and to remey, hope you can sort it out and get it all nice and clean. :smile1:

remey
16-10-10, 12:33 PM
Ewwwww that is bad!!

oh and to remey, hope you can sort it out and get it all nice and clean. :smile1:

its all done ,like brand new again ,:smile1:,autogylm hi foam and odour elimiator did the trick,im back happy again ,:smile1:

remey
16-10-10, 12:40 PM
Ergh that gets me too!

The only thing i don't get is asking your family if thay want to go for a drive lol. If i wanna go for a drive on my own thats fine, ill go blast a few roads here and there, if i pull up next to some boy racer, fine. I never ask my family and kids if they just wanna go for a drive round a few roads :huh: or am i missing something. Maybe i just need to wait for my boy to grow up a bit (hes only 3) then maybe i'll understand :cool2:

its just something we have always done ,there lots of nice country roads near me ,so its not like driving the streets,i would never to that with the children in the car !as (im not the boy racer type anyway!),plus we normaly get a bite to eat up at the lake while we are out ,so thats why i would take them along ,i dont think theres anything wrong with that myself ?? or it may just be me ?,anyway each to there own :smile1:

talkingcars
16-10-10, 03:52 PM
its all done ,like brand new again ,:smile1:,autogylm hi foam and odour elimiator did the trick,im back happy again ,:smile1:

Good, hope your nipper is okay.

It reminds me of 3 similar stories.

We were staying in Kendel and took the kids over to Sellafield to the BNF visitor centre and a ride on the miniture railway nearby, a good day was had by all. On the way back we went up through Eskdale, a road I love, we didn't hang around. As we got back to civilisation my son, about 6 at the time decided to up chuck. He was in the middle of the middle row of seats in our monty estate!

Many years ago when I was a BSM driving instructor we went out for the branch company meal. My ex was expecting at the time so I had to do the drinking. Everyone put in ?5 for wine, they got 10 white and 5 red. I was the only one drinking the red so it would have been rude not to make some effort, 3 1/2 bottles effort! On the way back I was feeling rough so opened the window just before I throw up. Cleaned it all up the following morning.

The next time we used the car a couple of days later was to visit my gran for the annual christmas meal we always had there. My ex was wearing a white jacket. When we arrived she noticed a pink stain on the left shoulder, took a while to realise that I hadn't pulled the seatbelt out to check it when I cleaned the car :slap:

The last one was sort of sad. When I worked for the local VW garage we took on an old boy, 67 IIRC, a widower, as a driver, he was expecting a few hours aday but they had he cleaning cars and allsort, they took advantage. He went away on an old folks single cruise and met a nice lady from opp norf. A few weeks later he went to see her for a long weekend. He hired a car from work, they were charging him full rate! He got back late on the Sunday, pulled up at home and had a massive heart attack that killed him (thankfully he was in hospital by then). Durring the inital heart attack he throw up all over the interior of the hire car, every where.

When we got the car back we had to remove the seats and the carpets to jet wash them they were that bad. We found his false teeth under one of the seats. I still maintain he had rather a good time with his lady friend and put too much strain on his heart, the drive back was the final straw.

I'm pleased he had a good time just before he went and giving back the garage the hire car that was never paid for and a day and a halfs cleaning served them right for the way they had treated him.

peterzs
16-10-10, 04:48 PM
We used to have a Simca 1301 GLS, the girls only had to go a couple of miles and that was it.

It was so bad, we got rid of the car, shame because it went well.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

remey
16-10-10, 04:52 PM
Good, hope your nipper is okay.

It reminds me of 3 similar stories.

We were staying in Kendel and took the kids over to Sellafield to the BNF visitor centre and a ride on the miniture railway nearby, a good day was had by all. On the way back we went up through Eskdale, a road I love, we didn't hang around. As we got back to civilisation my son, about 6 at the time decided to up chuck. He was in the middle of the middle row of seats in our monty estate!

Many years ago when I was a BSM driving instructor we went out for the branch company meal. My ex was expecting at the time so I had to do the drinking. Everyone put in ?5 for wine, they got 10 white and 5 red. I was the only one drinking the red so it would have been rude not to make some effort, 3 1/2 bottles effort! On the way back I was feeling rough so opened the window just before I throw up. Cleaned it all up the following morning.

The next time we used the car a couple of days later was to visit my gran for the annual christmas meal we always had there. My ex was wearing a white jacket. When we arrived she noticed a pink stain on the left shoulder, took a while to realise that I hadn't pulled the seatbelt out to check it when I cleaned the car :slap:

The last one was sort of sad. When I worked for the local VW garage we took on an old boy, 67 IIRC, a widower, as a driver, he was expecting a few hours aday but they had he cleaning cars and allsort, they took advantage. He went away on an old folks single cruise and met a nice lady from opp norf. A few weeks later he went to see her for a long weekend. He hired a car from work, they were charging him full rate! He got back late on the Sunday, pulled up at home and had a massive heart attack that killed him (thankfully he was in hospital by then). Durring the inital heart attack he throw up all over the interior of the hire car, every where.

When we got the car back we had to remove the seats and the carpets to jet wash them they were that bad. We found his false teeth under one of the seats. I still maintain he had rather a good time with his lady friend and put too much strain on his heart, the drive back was the final straw.

I'm pleased he had a good time just before he went and giving back the garage the hire car that was never paid for and a day and a halfs cleaning served them right for the way they had treated him.

yeah shes fine now thanks :smile1:,so its not just the kiddies that do it then lol,i must admit she gets from my side of the family ,as im sitll travel sick ,and so my dad (its a bit embarassing ,as im 31 lol)

haGGard
16-10-10, 06:55 PM
its just something we have always done ,there lots of nice country roads near me

Nah its cool, its just not something i've ever thought about doing as a family thing but i suppose if you all grab a bit to eat or something then its worth it.

remey
16-10-10, 06:57 PM
Nah its cool, its just not something i've ever thought about doing as a family thing but i suppose if you all grab a bit to eat or something then its worth it.

yeah,the only trouble is ,it ends up costing me a fortune:smile1:,lol.