PDA

View Full Version : 2002 '52' 180 Hatch in silver

idge2003
19-10-10, 03:53 PM
Right time has come to let the MG go as I have the go ahead with my mortgage company and will be buying the ex out of the house! So basically I will be selling both my cars to get 1 cheaper to run car!

First things first the car has an intermitten misfire on the front bank of cylinders! Its had new plugs, leads and oxygen sensor and each time I think I've solved it it'll do it again (can go weeks between misfires!)

Okay the car is in good overall condition but is 8 years so not perfect.

93750k Miles (may go up a bit if I need to use it)
MOT til 31st July 2011
Tax til end of April 2011
I would say full service history but to be honest it is actually due a service now.
Sheddist clutch kit.
Recently fitted new CV joints to cure reluctor rings problem.

R45 front and rear lights.
17" BSA alloys (need rerfurbing to be honest) with 205/40x17 Infinity tyres.
Moto-Build lowering spring.
Rear undercar suspension brace.
Rear strut brace.
Piper 4" slash cut S/S cat back exhaust system.
Janspeed S/S De-cat pipe.
Custom induction kit using a ITG foam filter located behind fog light.

Bodywork has a few car park dinks! Front bumper has a small chunk out of it below the insert and some stone chipping as does the bonnet! The rear bumper has a few scratches and appears to look a different shade of silver from some angles in certain light!

Interior wise is generally good the drivers seat has some bolster wear and also a small fag burn on the front edge! the rear seat belt clips are all intact and it has rear headrests (these are R45 ones recovered).

Will take some more pics tomorrow and add them as it doesnt seem to want to upload the ones I have.

I'm open to sensible offers as not 100% sure what it may be worth as it is just a rough figure in my head.

Any questions feel free to ask through here or you can text or ring me on 07554187838.

Cheers for looking

Brett

peterzs
19-10-10, 06:19 PM
Best of luck with the sale and sorting out the Ex.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

idge2003
20-10-10, 08:52 PM
Cheers for that!

Brett

idge2003
21-10-10, 05:55 PM
Pics now added and theres more for anyone who may want them!

Cheers

Brett

idge2003
29-10-10, 10:11 AM
This is now on ebay with a few more pictures if anyones interested!

Not had any interest on there really so I think its probably gonna get broke if its not sold.

Brett

shcKr-
29-10-10, 12:18 PM
Let me know if you decide to break :)

idge2003
01-11-10, 02:56 PM
Well it didn't hit its reserve price on ebay only getting to ?620 so not sure what the next step will be!

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be and would like to give me ?1200 they can have it.

Cheers

Brett

Marky Mark
01-11-10, 11:14 PM
Have you thought of putting your car in Exchange and Mart or Autotrader?

I think it's the time of year, just before Christmas, it maybe worth waiting until the New Year?, just a thought. :smile1:

shcKr-
02-11-10, 08:12 AM
?1200 is a steal surely!!

idge2003
02-11-10, 01:51 PM
Thanks yeah I have thought about autotrader and pistonheads and I was just trying one format at a time to keep my outlay to a minimum really as every penny you spend on advertising is less you get for the car itself!

Brett

Smokey
02-11-10, 01:54 PM
probably get more stripping it if you have the space mate

gsinclairzs
02-11-10, 02:00 PM
probably get more stripping it if you have the space mate

Seems such a shame as it's a really nice example. Unfortunately I think Smokeys right. :(

Dan1971
02-11-10, 03:55 PM
Thanks yeah I have thought about autotrader and pistonheads and I was just trying one format at a time to keep my outlay to a minimum really as every penny you spend on advertising is less you get for the car itself!

Brett

PH is free mate :thumbsup: