PDA

View Full Version : 18 inch Wheels

Nats Whiskas
26-10-10, 08:40 PM
For Sale is a set of 18 inch Outlaw wheels.. They arn't for me but i know a couple of you made comments cough*pete"cough :p

Now for sale will take offers though as well :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-inch-Outlaw-Wheels-w-4-good-tyres-/290492817318?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_ Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item43a2b89fa6

stamford
26-10-10, 08:44 PM
Outlaw................ yeeha! :cowboy:

I very much doubt anyone will have them on here, but that's a good price all the same. Good luck. Does this mean you are keeping the car or just reverting to standard straights to sell?

lawrence-zs180
26-10-10, 09:43 PM
Very big pimping lol.. nice though

Nats Whiskas
26-10-10, 10:05 PM
Outlaw................ yeeha! :cowboy:

I very much doubt anyone will have them on here, but that's a good price all the same. Good luck. Does this mean you are keeping the car or just reverting to standard straights to sell?

Hey, worth a shot at least haha! And yeah im keeping the car, got me a rover 420 to run around with atm :) The insurance is cheaper than the zs somehow :closedeyes: Just gonna get all the jobs done on it for febuary then itll be a minter (he says)
Very big pimping lol.. nice though

Go on you know want to :p im taking offers haha!!

lawrence-zs180
26-10-10, 10:48 PM
Lol mine is a brg hatch... just dont think it woud work, still wont stop me photo shopping a pic to see what they would look like haha

weeman110+
26-10-10, 10:56 PM
for some reason im interested, im in two minds though, u got more pics? i just wrecked my alloys on the f***ing counsils new driveway gates.

please dont ask how.

Nats Whiskas
26-10-10, 11:02 PM
for some reason im interested, im in two minds though, u got more pics? i just wrecked my alloys on the f***ing counsils new driveway gates.

please dont ask how.

Haha sill councils:sly: Yeah ill get some more pics taken tomorrow, whats your email adress? They are nice wheels tbh they do actually have a certain charm to them :)

ZS Phil
27-10-10, 06:52 PM
Just put some pics up of them on your car like in your pic on here, shows them off well better. The ebay listing pic makes them look like youve just half hitched them off a clapped out nova down the mow mow. Oh yeh it will help if you put in the title of the ebay listing MG and Rover as two separate words instead of MGR (nobody will search MGR wheels) also delete BMW and put MINI instead because to my knowledge all modern BMs are 5 stud not 4. Dont mean to be a smart arse, just helping you get a sale :)