PDA

View Full Version : omg omg omg omg

Simon's ZS-120
27-10-10, 11:39 AM
i went out last night with a mait to yo sushi and between us we spent ?70.30 i was planning on going home and saving the moneys after that but they dragged me to sakura for a night out. any how things went really well started talking to this girl and things went like toyo proxies t1rs and country roads swamped numbers and carried on talking she invites me back to hers :whistle: i have to say i was kinda nervouse as she is a student and her house was full of peeps when we got back every one was plasterd and was like making things kinda difficult and saying stupuid things so nothing happend but im am meeting her for dinner later so hope things will go better

hope this one aint like the last girl i was seeing dont wanna feel like that again :no:

Phate
27-10-10, 11:55 AM
Just don't go too plastered so you don't make yourself look like a ***, go out treat her like a human being and you'll be fine. Women aren't some alien species (although I've doubted this a few times myself ;)) Just go out and enjoy yourself, if it doesn't work out, then fine. If it does, happy days :)

Simon's ZS-120
27-10-10, 11:56 AM
thanks the last girl fucked me over so im not jumping into this one well you know what i mean

peterzs
27-10-10, 11:57 AM
Best of luck, you are only young once.

Hope it all works out OK.

:clap::clap::clap:

stamford
27-10-10, 12:24 PM
Try steering clear of bars, alcohol etc. Going for a coffee, tea or hot chocolate can work just as well and shows you can live without the booze. I'm sure not all girls are into getting smashed all of the time, some still like a good old fashioned cuppa. At least the conversation will be sober and civilised!

caled
27-10-10, 01:19 PM
Try steering clear of bars, alcohol etc. Going for a coffee, tea or hot chocolate can work just as well and shows you can live without the booze. I'm sure not all girls are into getting smashed all of the time, some still like a good old fashioned cuppa. At least the conversation will be sober and civilised!

She's a student...

Jay-ZS+
27-10-10, 01:56 PM
She's a student...

+1

Go out for a few drinks but have a good time without getting off your face. ;)

Simon's ZS-120
27-10-10, 08:59 PM
+1

Go out for a few drinks but have a good time without getting off your face. ;)

we went to yo sushi was fun home now as i think my mg is going to break every time i turn right the front left whhel makes this nasty grinding noise and creaking noise then a nock every time i pull away or brake so thought it would be best to get it home