PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 5800 (Express Music)

haGGard
04-11-10, 03:11 PM
Got a nokia 5800 for sale like this one:

http://blog.phoneslimited.co.uk/files/2009/02/5800-blue-red.jpg

Ive had the phone for 18 months and it still looks like new, its always been kept in a 'sock' and never dropped or scratched. The battery has always been fully discharged before i charged it again (something im pretty fussy about lol) Its got an 8GB memory card in it too.

Comes with all accesories, box, computer wire, instrcutions, just as if you were buying new.

I want 75 pounds for it, as thats what i'm quoted from a recycling company. If no one wants it in 2 or 3 days when my envelope arrives to send it off, then its getting scrapped.

Cheers.

talkingcars
04-11-10, 05:25 PM
Good phones, especially if you want a good music player, my wife has had one for about 2 years until upgrading to the N8.

haGGard
04-11-10, 05:40 PM
Yea its not a bad phone at all. I never really used it for the MP3's but its got 8GB memory so will cope fine with that. I liked its GPS/Satnav and internet the most.

Only selling as im upgrading to an iPhone 4 on Monday.

Forgot to mention in the advert. Please no offers, im not going to take less than 75 as that's what im being offered by a recyling company. If you need it posting you will need to add postage on top of that. Probably about 4 pounds for 1st class recorded.

Thanks