PDA

View Full Version : The MG ZS Facebook Profile

SecretSquig
09-10-07, 09:52 PM
In order to recruit more members, I've created a user group called The MG ZS within Facebook. Anyone who has a Facebook profile can join this group. The page contains a link to this site. Other than being King of the Arcade, I though't I'd do something useful :hmmm:

www.facebook.com is a social utility (bit like myspace.com) that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.

So anyone with a Facebook account, who does a search for MG or ZS, will come up with this user group.

Lets see how many MG ZS members who have a facebook account, join the user group ! :happy2:

stamford
10-10-07, 12:26 PM
I think i'm too old for this stuff :huh:

arwilson80
10-10-07, 12:48 PM
I think i'm too old for this stuff :huh:

Na... I'm not on Facebook either.

mrt_04
10-10-07, 03:06 PM
Nah sorry not for me.
Dead funny story though. Two people I know were discussing in open forum a particular girl from work, unknowingly her mate clocked it & pasted & copied an email. Now in the hands of HR!!!!!

arwilson80
10-10-07, 03:57 PM
Ah whoops!

That's why i don't post up such stuff. You never know who can get their hands on it.

stamford
10-10-07, 07:03 PM
I hear enough stories from my girls.............'discretion being the better part of valour' I think ;)

mrt_04
11-10-07, 08:22 AM
Defo Mick. One of guys in question was due up for promotion. However, he was passed over for someone else. When I saw him, myself & co-worker ribbed him something rotten & he owns a certain type of Audi that hairdressers buy....he was in our ops control on a visit & voice tape download.......of course we managed to get hold of the email & put it on the big screen in front of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stamford
11-10-07, 12:36 PM
On the big screen! class Mike :D

mrt_04
11-10-07, 12:46 PM
We have 42inch LCD's for security monitoring purposes, but use one for other uses, footie, sky news etc........& email alerts for dodgey managers.

He quietly disappeared out of the ops centre, trying to explain, it was all taken 'out of context'!!!!!
Of course, we took the p*ss even more...........oh well jog on!!! :innocent:

stamford
11-10-07, 12:53 PM
Some people just deserve it more than others and you get some who live such a complicated life that it always follows them around. My old boss was the latter, no matter what he did, he was always neck deep in it, dopey tw@t!

sduk
11-10-07, 03:39 PM
In order to recruit more members, I've created a user group called The MG ZS within Facebook. Anyone who has a Facebook profile can join this group. The page contains a link to this site. Other than being King of the Arcade, I though't I'd do something useful :hmmm:

www.facebook.com is a social utility (bit like myspace.com) that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.

So anyone with a Facebook account, who does a search for MG or ZS, will come up with this user group.

Lets see how many MG ZS members who have a facebook account, join the user group ! :happy2:

great idea mate, can only hope get the word around about our site :) coupled with ebay and flyers we will hopefully attract more new members :D

who would have though the day you stumbled across us lot in a car park in Blackpool would have changed your online life forever :D