PDA

View Full Version : Various Parts Wanted

Maxfly
12-12-10, 04:30 PM
Righty oh, thought i would post up a thread for some of the bits and pieces I want for the new 180. Looking for reasnoble priced goodies and when offered I will do my best to purchase them straight away but this will be dependant on what else needs my moolah at the time. Thanks in advance.

Gary

Wind deflectors
decent horn lol
valve caps (no plastic)
Induction kit
TF Mirror
xsara washer jets
chrome dial rings
TF steering wheel & air bag
arch liner & petrol filler shield
Trafficmaster Clock
Engine start button-Metal look with start on it~:D

An any suggestions welcome:)

neiljm0
12-12-10, 04:50 PM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=2&_nkw=mg%20tf%20steering%20wheel&_dmpt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

lawrence-zs180
12-12-10, 05:44 PM
I have the trafficmaster and i can have a hunt and see if i have a full set of washer jets... pm me a offer dude

Maxfly
12-12-10, 05:57 PM
I have the trafficmaster and i can have a hunt and see if i have a full set of washer jets... pm me a offer dude

PM'd bud:)

MG ZS STE
13-12-10, 11:48 AM
Just put the TF mirror in mine, looks sweet. ?7.50 off the bay was all i paid. gonna stick some LED's in to match the existing centre light. even wired it up to come as a curtacy light and fashioned a very effective scangauge bracket to the top of it. can stick a pic up if anyones that bothered :yawn:

lawrence-zs180
13-12-10, 12:22 PM
im bothered lol a piccy would be nice.. getting a scanguage and I have the issue of where to put it.

andys1981
13-12-10, 02:25 PM
ave still to wire the tf mirror in my zr,how did ye do it mate?

Glen290
13-12-10, 02:36 PM
Valve caps, Kwik Fit do some stainless valve covers and caps, had them on my various cars for years, last set cost me ?6

Hambo-180
13-12-10, 02:45 PM
ave still to wire the tf mirror in my zr,how did ye do it mate?

This should help mate....

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=933

andys1981
13-12-10, 03:58 PM
This should help mate....

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=933

cheers bud,just wanted to know the colours,gonna extend the wires the now

Maxfly
13-12-10, 05:03 PM
Just put the TF mirror in mine, looks sweet. ?7.50 off the bay was all i paid. gonna stick some LED's in to match the existing centre light. even wired it up to come as a curtacy light and fashioned a very effective scangauge bracket to the top of it. can stick a pic up if anyones that bothered :yawn:
Sounds interesting, pop up a piccy:) They do look a lot better wi LED's in them have to say:)
Valve caps, Kwik Fit do some stainless valve covers and caps, had them on my various cars for years, last set cost me ?6

Top tip, cheers maha:)

MG ZS STE
13-12-10, 07:19 PM
Sounds interesting, pop up a piccy

would really love to but this website man! :rant:

Maxfly
13-12-10, 07:35 PM
would really love to but this website man! :rant:

lol, I use photobucket for pictures, bit easier:)

peterzs
13-12-10, 09:18 PM
Dont get the cheapie MG valve caps, off ebay, someone warned me that they rusted on, so I WD'd them and put them on.

Next time I went to check the pressure, couldnt move them, had to get mole grips on the rubber bits and a spanner on the caps, got them off in the end, but thought it would be a trip tp the tyre shop for new valves.

Got snazzy black plastic ones on now.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Nats Whiskas
13-12-10, 10:47 PM
Dont get the cheapie MG valve caps, off ebay, someone warned me that they rusted on, so I WD'd them and put them on.

Next time I went to check the pressure, couldnt move them, had to get mole grips on the rubber bits and a spanner on the caps, got them off in the end, but thought it would be a trip tp the tyre shop for new valves.

Stops the scrotes nicking them i supposse haha!!!!:strongbench:

rakester
14-12-10, 07:38 AM

Copper grease ;)

Maxfly
14-12-10, 08:46 AM
Oh and 6 studs for fixing the the spoiler to the car if anyone has them kicking about please:)