PDA

View Full Version : Mg zs 180 2002

vanishing days
22-12-10, 07:23 PM
Im just testing the water really as im aware its not the best time of year to be selling.

my 180 is a silver saloon i have owned the car for about 6 months was owned by another forum member before

i am now after a mk2 180 as i got a nice tax return so would be open to a trade of my car and some cash for a mk2

Good points
Low mileage for 2002 72k
lots of money spent on it by the previous owner had a new clutch and gearbox, 2nd hand inlet manifold, duplex exhaust system and piper centre section all done by george last year
oil catch tank
has rear headrest
also had belts changed by george
has 6 months tax
4 new tyres 7 months ago

bad points
air con has a leek
scratch on bonnet and just above fuel flap
slight wear on drivers bolster

Im after ?1950

(ps the car is hpi clear and any buyer is welcome to pay to have an AA inspection carried out if they wish)

im located in kent

sorry if the spelling is bad i have quite bad dyslexia and im using my phone
will upload some pics when the snow melts

Cheers
Arron

stamford
23-12-10, 07:38 AM
Good luck and Arron your spelling is better than some folk who don't have what you do! If you hadn't mentioned it I would never have known.

vanishing days
01-01-11, 10:22 PM
few updates has 8 months tax not 6

also has official mg matts
and the door cards with the plastic insterts

i will take some more pics tommorow
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/picture.php?albumid=151&pictureid=709

peterzs
02-01-11, 01:20 PM
Best of luck with the sale, sounds a good buy.

:yes::yes::yes:

vanishing days
03-01-11, 08:38 PM
cheers for the comments guys
my insurance is up in a couple of weeks so if it dosent sell will be spending my tax rebate on the car any one got a spare super charger lol

MG ZS STE
03-01-11, 09:42 PM
i am now after a mk2 180 as i got a nice tax return so would be open to a trade of my car and some cash for a mk2

you want a MK2 180, see if george will do a p/ex with the silver hatch one he's got. I'd keep the matts and MK1 door cards for the MK2, look sweet.

Good luck with the sale otherwise, tough market ATM.

vanishing days
05-01-11, 05:26 PM
no longer for sale decided to keep it! and MOD!