PDA

View Full Version : PS 3 Games

Smokie
16-01-11, 01:50 PM
Having a bit of clear out as my PS3 now has the YLOD :cry:
Thought i would try them on here first before they go to the bay.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare ?15.
Call of Duty World at War ?15.
Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 ?15.
Tom Clancy?s HAWX ?10.
Blazing Angles Squadrons of WWII ?5
F1 2010 ?25
NFS Shift ?10
NFS Pro Street ?8
Motorstorm ?8
Midnight Club Los Angeles ?8 (Case slightly damaged)
Race Driver Grid ?12
Stuntman Ignition ?8
Superstar V8 Racing ?8
SBK 08 ?8
Ferrari Challenge ?8
Sega Rally ?5
Shaun White Snowboarding ?8
Tony Hawk?s Proving Ground ?8
Grand Theft Auto 4 ?10
Sonic The Hedgehog ?8
Face Breaker ?5

All in Good Working Order with maps, booklets etc all included.
Prices all include packaging and posting.

caled
16-01-11, 06:55 PM
You tried reflowing the PS3 to clear the YLOD? Thats what I did and it seems to work. Not difficult, either.

Smokie
16-01-11, 07:25 PM
do you mean stripping it all down and doing the thing with the heat gun?

caled
16-01-11, 07:45 PM
Aye, that's the one.

This is the Youtube video I followed clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_440468&feature=iv&v=4_Ic1_TY-GU)

My PS3 was put together slightly differently, but use a bit of common sense and you'll be fine.

Really isnt that hard to do. Its been said that once theyve gone once, then they'll go again at some point. My PS3 used to be my mates, he got the YLOD and we fixed it, got the YLOD of death again about two months later and he sold it me for ?25 and he bought a newer PS3 slim, then I fixed it again and hasnt broken since! Granted, I wouldnt call myself a heavy user, but it works fine, and it will still happily play games and blu rays. Worth a go, anyway!

baz69
22-01-11, 11:28 PM
hey neil hows you, lovely looking car in your avatar lol, maybe interested in your blazing angels game,

baz69
08-02-11, 08:56 PM
and maybe hawx aswell

greenyzs180
08-02-11, 11:35 PM
shame your not nearer,i can fix the llod on the ps3,**** easy,done 3 already for m8s rates and all still ok after few months so if you wanna post it ill do it for min cost but il leave up to you.just thought i'd say in case been priced stupid price from sony who charge if i'm rite about ?150,i also fix the xbox as well in case you get e74 or rrod,i mean permant fix not towl trick!!