PDA

View Full Version : Dyno trip to Reidy Remap's Yeovil

p_b82
02-02-11, 09:39 AM
Hello all..

branching out from the update thread it seems that there may be a couple of us that plan to have a dyno trip in the nearish future to see Reidy.

I think from past experience we need to get 10 names to get a bit of a discount from him; although if there are remaps going on i think we can get away with fewer cars (it takes a bit longer per car) - but will have to make sure of this first.

I am happy to do the sorting when things get a little more concrete (although i think that my GF might kill me as we are in the early phases of moving house :laugh:)

i wont go into prices until we have a rough idea of numbers and whether it is worth going for the group booking or just arranging it as more social visit for a few of us.

If there is no group booking normally i have been able to get away with about 1-2weeks notice assuming Matt has not been at a show or been booked up already..

So stick your name in the list and rough timeframe and we will see if we get the numbers.... i am on a few other forums and know a couple of other people here and there so might be able to grab a few extra if we are short... but i wont have time to do a mass multi forum organisation\chase of people so if it turns out to be going down that route some-one else will need to be the organiser i am afraid.

as to why i am picking Yeovil - well my car has always been on that dyno and as such i need to use it as the benchmark - even tho it is a bit of a PITA to get to for me :D

your tag, timeframe and reason would be useful - eg run or remap etc

So post away :
1) p_b82\Pete - Few months timeframe (car dependant) - run only
2) stamford - was looking around May time myself, once other car issues sorted. Tweak to 98/99RON.
3) Peterzs any time to suit, Pete - remap- SDi injectors fitted

stamford
02-02-11, 09:46 AM
I was thinking the very same and was going to pm him about a session.

2) stamford - was looking around May time myself, once other car issues sorted. Tweak to 98/99RON.

peterzs
02-02-11, 09:46 AM

So post away :

2) 2) stamford - was looking around May time myself, once other car issues sorted. Tweak to 98/99RON.

3) Peterzs any time to suit, Pete - remap- SDi injectors fitted

greenyzs180
02-02-11, 01:38 PM

So post away :

2) 2) stamford - was looking around May time myself, once other car issues sorted. Tweak to 98/99RON.

3) Peterzs - any time to suit, Pete - remap- SDi injectors fitted

4) greenyzs180 - anytime so no prob there. and remap once done all other bits(decat)ect which done in 2 weeks

talkingcars
02-02-11, 06:03 PM

So post away :

4) greenyzs180 - anytime so no prob there. and remap once done all other bits(decat)ect which done in 2 weeks

5) Talkingcars/James - soonish after I've had my exhaust and decat (proberbly on 19th or 23rd Feb) - want a remap for this and the BMC CDA - normally running 98RON.

Dan1971
02-02-11, 06:18 PM
Not sure - need to look at the distance and ability to get away again !!!

talkingcars
26-02-11, 08:02 PM
Is there any news on this, I'm ready to go now.

Jay-ZS+
26-02-11, 08:36 PM
Id be intrested but need to chuck in the weekend work first so wont be for a month or so,

p_b82
27-02-11, 05:37 PM
well i am not ready at all as i have basically got fuel pump failure... replacement has been bought so should not be too long, but it is still unknown when all things will be done...

peterzs
27-02-11, 06:08 PM
And I've got to fit the SDi's, month or so for me I reckon.

col180
27-02-11, 06:38 PM

So post away :

5) Talkingcars/James - soonish after I've had my exhaust and decat (proberbly on 19th or 23rd Feb) - want a remap for this and the BMC CDA - normally running 98RON.

6) Col180 - any time, remap 98RON