PDA

View Full Version : Alloy wheels

driley90
04-02-11, 11:13 AM
Hi, I want to put a different set of alloys on my ZS I have seen about 4 that I like ranging from 5 to 10 spokes and I am unsure which will look the best when they are on but I also don't like the idea in guessing which will be the best because it's gonna be a waste of almost ?700 so is there anything I can do to match up all these alloys that I like onto a picture of a ZS for comparison before i commit to buying (is there a website or a program that does this?)

Thanks, Daz...

ZS
04-02-11, 11:20 AM
Post up a picture of your ZS (Side on) and the wheels... some photo shop genius will put examples back for you...

Either that or I'll play with the Gimp and then post them for you...

*For those with a sick mind... its the "Gnu Image Manipulation Program"

driley90
04-02-11, 12:24 PM
Post up a picture of your ZS (Side on) and the wheels... some photo shop genius will put examples back for you...

Either that or I'll play with the Gimp and then post them for you...

*For those with a sick mind... its the "Gnu Image Manipulation Program"

Hi, I don't have a photo of my car yet I did find one on google images but I can't get a link for it but I have a blue hatchback so if you can manage to get hold of an image of one then i will be very grateful to you, so if you can then here's the make of the alloys that I'm looking at mostly:- OZ Michaelangelo 10 (10 spokes), Team Dynamics Cyclone. I'm not as good with the old computer like yourself and others, sorry mate, if you can't do it then it's ok mate, Cheers bud.
Daz..