PDA

View Full Version : had a great start to the month then it went very bad

Simon's ZS-120
07-02-11, 10:04 AM
Well the month started great as things were going good. i picked up my focus ST3 in black with black alloys looks very stealth and it has every extra on it for the ST's so top of the range.

well just got back from the fracture clinic as i hurt my wrist in the crash and have been put in a cast for 4 weeks and also now i cant drive as they have signed me off work for 6 weeks wtf is well pissed off now i cant drive my car AHHHHHH

Phate
07-02-11, 10:07 AM
Since when did you get an ST mate? Looks nice.

I remember chasing one round brands on a trackday he had the edge on the straights but I had the edge on the corners. Made a good battle for 25mins, shame the driver was a ***** though. Looks lovely :)

Simon's ZS-120
07-02-11, 10:10 AM
Since when did you get an ST mate? Looks nice.

I remember chasing one round brands on a trackday he had the edge on the straights but I had the edge on the corners. Made a good battle for 25mins, shame the driver was a ***** though. Looks lovely :)

since my zs had got tottaled by some dappy tenage driver

peterzs
07-02-11, 10:11 AM
Great looking car, have to hire Phate to take you out in it!!!!!

6 weeks will soon go.

:beer::beer:

Phate
07-02-11, 10:14 AM
Great looking car, have to hire Phate to take you out in it!!!!!

6 weeks will soon go.

:beer::beer:

I spose I could oblige :whistle:

Simon's ZS-120
07-02-11, 01:16 PM
its a agressive car as the turbo kicks in alot quicker than my mums RS lol got it down to 8.6mpgs the other night

ThumpJunkie
07-02-11, 01:28 PM
Your injury has obviously affected your photography skills.

Phate
07-02-11, 01:38 PM
Your injury has obviously affected your photography skills.

Mate thats **** hot compared to some peoples I see of their cars :thumbsup:

stamford
08-02-11, 01:00 PM
Nice upgrade! You'll be needing someone to keep the car warm!

Jake, I remember that **** at Brands, I was two up that day and was all over him, gave up as the extra 90+kgs I was carrying wasn't helping then I waved you past to have a go!

Dan1971
08-02-11, 01:51 PM
its a agressive car as the turbo kicks in alot quicker than my mums RS lol got it down to 8.6mpgs the other night

Family of fast Fords - Lucky you .....

Phate
08-02-11, 10:16 PM
Nice upgrade! You'll be needing someone to keep the car warm!

Jake, I remember that **** at Brands, I was two up that day and was all over him, gave up as the extra 90+kgs I was carrying wasn't helping then I waved you past to have a go!

He really should have indicated to let us past! He might've been quicker in the straights but in the corners we could've got away from him!

Ah well, I still called him a tosser afterwards so was fine :)

Simon's ZS-120
09-02-11, 10:54 AM
well went doctors today for some hardcore pain killers and found out i can drive my car just not work cars ah well who cares the work cars are like tanks

and had a little play with a bmw 125 he got owned to the speed limit

stamford
09-02-11, 11:27 AM
He really should have indicated to let us past! He might've been quicker in the straights but in the corners we could've got away from him!

Ah well, I still called him a tosser afterwards so was fine :)

Were you there that day when I lost my rag with that utter **** driving what appeared to be his dads M3? Overtook in Graham Hill Bend! I was not happy.

Simon's ZS-120
09-02-11, 01:11 PM
lol just got a letter in from the police showing that on the 10/10/2010 i was stopped for speeding and now they want to issue me my points aint that a bit late

peterzs
09-02-11, 01:17 PM
Did you have the chance to plead, guilty or not.

Seems a bit strange to come back now.

rakester
09-02-11, 01:19 PM
Won't be valid anyway as there is a time limit on things like this, they must tell you within 30days iirc

Phate
09-02-11, 06:17 PM
Were you there that day when I lost my rag with that utter **** driving what appeared to be his dads M3? Overtook in Graham Hill Bend! I was not happy.

Certainly was. He was driving like a **** that guy. I remember coming off track, you followed me then disappeared for a bit then came back and told me what you had said to him :guns: :smart:

peterzs
09-02-11, 06:39 PM
Night of the Red Mist, remember it well!!

:-D:-D:-D

Simon's ZS-120
03-03-11, 11:02 PM
long time since i have posted so come monday i should have my cast off, Its started to smell quite funky and my skin is fucked so should be intresting to see how its not healed as i still seem to have alot of swelling hmmmmmmmmm

Ritchy
03-03-11, 11:13 PM
6 months they have

Andyf
04-03-11, 06:38 PM
14 days for the NIP to be served, 6 months for the summons to be served.