PDA

View Full Version : Hyperactive!

Ritchy
12-02-11, 02:17 AM
been mega hyperactive last few days, working all day, home do stuff, then out for a 7k run, thats the last 3 nights, except tonight, left work went down my old work sorted a deal with a new car for my sister, then went home ate dinner straight out to go help out with the scouts, got home at 10 n ended up sitting restless so drove over to rutherglen fitted my scorpion exhaust and the trackrod end for the MOT, wee whizz about driving home(car feels faster but don't know why it should unless my old exhaust was blocked), so wondering when its going to catch up with me because im still mega hyper now!

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/ritchyp/untitled.jpg

Dan1971
12-02-11, 09:09 AM
Too much Red Bull mate ....

Still - while you've got the drive to do stuff , best to get it done ! Good on you.

peterzs
12-02-11, 10:53 AM
Sounds a bit like me, then I woke up!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::thumbsup::thumbsup:

andys1981
12-02-11, 02:33 PM
how is the exhaust ritchy,it was just a nice wee tone off it,will look good though

Jem
12-02-11, 03:58 PM
Ive found because ive not been driving much when i drove the other day i didn't want to stop,Getting in the zed and driving it felt like a new car,Couldn't help waste fuel and keep putting my foot down up steep hills.

Maxfly
12-02-11, 04:18 PM
lol, good stuff ritchy bud an when it does catch up with ye, a guid long sleep and you will be right again:D

Ritchy
12-02-11, 04:19 PM
its okay needs modifying a bit, not as loud as the janspeed back box i dont think, but the car seems quicker? cant work out why it would though, the centre section needs twisted round a bit for it to sit right and need the tail lengthened a bit so it sits flush with the bumper, but can wait for a bit! going to get a stainless cat section made up so il get them to modify it when its in!:)

BUCKYDEVIL
12-02-11, 04:38 PM
Feck sake Ritchy Im knackred just reading all that, wkends to me are for slobbing on the couch.
Good to see you have her running well.

Ritchy
12-02-11, 05:59 PM
think the head gaskett might be starting to go..job for next month

peterzs
12-02-11, 06:01 PM
Think you need to be hyper, to do all the work on the motor!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dan1971
12-02-11, 06:05 PM
think the head gaskett might be starting to go..job for next month

I reckon you're just giving yourself jobs !

Ritchy
12-02-11, 06:28 PM
timing belts due anyway so just a matter of taking the manifolds off and undoing the head bolts, take for a skim n preparing the surfaces, no big deal!

Ritchy
13-02-11, 03:28 PM
can add doing the nsr wheel bearing to the list and resealing the exhaust(no gaskets) and fitting a clutch master cylinder onto to tanyas car, and flushing out her washer bottle and clearing the washer pumps, and just waiting for lassie from my old work coming round so i can do some diagnostics on her car as well