PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Jim and Corey

Smokey
15-02-11, 07:05 PM
Just wanted to acknowledge how brilliant Jim and Corey are. They have helped me get my car from my old address and it is parked at their house for the time being. I also hired a van today until tomorrow and they helped me lift the new engine in and it is now ready to be taken to Dreadnought tomorrow afternoon.

:thankyou:

Craig
15-02-11, 07:14 PM
Nice one Blair! They are both top guys!

Ritchy
15-02-11, 07:17 PM
well done guys!

grimmy
15-02-11, 07:20 PM
Well done Jim and Corey top work

BUCKYDEVIL
15-02-11, 07:32 PM
:clap2::clap2: Jim
:clap::clap: Corey
Well done guys

Maxfly
15-02-11, 07:43 PM
nice one, top work guys:)

Smokey
15-02-11, 09:34 PM
Am hoping to have the first meet as one of Dreadnoughts track nights as it is open pit and unlimited drivers. Although we all won't get loads of race time, we can all experiencethe track for a very low cost to get things started. Also shows Dreadnought we appreciate their efforts too.
Sound good?

peterzs
15-02-11, 10:08 PM
Jim and Corey have been there from the start, nice to know there are some good guys about.

Dreadnoughts track night sounds awesome, have to have plenty of pics, for us poor southerners.

Best of luck tomorrow moving the engine. Sounds like its all coming together.

stamford
16-02-11, 07:20 AM
A big well done to you guys, great effort. Pleasing to see the zed finally getting there.

grimmy
16-02-11, 10:25 AM
Sounds like a good plan smokey if we do the dreadnought nights it might give us a fairly regular meet up as the meets have went a bit quiet over the past year or two.

Smokey
16-02-11, 10:40 AM
That was my thought too grimmy. Could do it for the first three meets then let the car go down south for them to have a play, then back up for the remaining track days. Means it will be cheap and more people can drive, albeit with less laps but I'd rather do 10 laps for ?15 than ?70 for half a day if it's every month.

grimmy
16-02-11, 10:51 AM
sounds good that smokey

BUCKYDEVIL
16-02-11, 12:42 PM
Dreadnoughts track nights would be a fantastic place for having some more regular meets.
Might even stick my own car round for some fun as there doesn't seem to be as many bams as the hot hatch open events.
Will be good to have the track car wizz past me on a track.