PDA

View Full Version : And she still hasn't noticed!

marts66
25-02-11, 11:54 AM
Fitted my smoked rear lights last week and wondered how long it'd be before my wife noticed them so haven't told her. We've been out in the car a good few times, walked up to it from the back, the back faces the front door when it's parked at night and she passes it every morning, we've even put shopping in the boot! Nothing, not even a second glance, no "how much did those cost?", nothing!

So the next time I can't find something in the house and she starts on with the "you never look properly" malarkey, boy have I got some ammo! :shoot:

Huffy
25-02-11, 12:45 PM
Wish my wife was like that! Can't even think about having a shave without her spotting whiskers in the sink!lol

Zippy Saloon
25-02-11, 01:26 PM
She may be saving it up like my mrs - she notices EVERYTHING, then saves it all in her woman log ready to fire back! Had the straights on mine for a few weeks, when I asked if she'd noticed she said yes but decided not to comment: "wheels are wheels" !!!!

neiljm0
25-02-11, 01:30 PM
were have i heard that before "cars a car"

SARENG
25-02-11, 02:32 PM
I fitted a TF steering wheel, wood effect, in mine and a TF rear view mirror, also a TF mirror in her ZR160. Has she noticed ????? That's at least four years ago!!!!! But she's bloody good at noticing when I've had too much Red vino.Doh!!!!

lawrence-zs180
25-02-11, 02:45 PM
cant get nothing past mine... she noticed when I re did my badges!!
Count your selves lucky dudes haha

sarah
25-02-11, 03:04 PM
:D :D :D im saying nothing on behalf of us women!! :p

haGGard
25-02-11, 03:05 PM
My ex was like that, i could spend as much money on my old car as i liked, never told her, and she would never notice. Her knowledge of cars extends to as much as the colour of the car. Thats it.

Zippy Saloon
25-02-11, 04:57 PM
Her knowledge of cars extends to as much as the colour of the car. Thats it.Thats what I thought about my mrs but am sure if she was pressed she could list every mod, its date and how much it cost!

marts66
25-02-11, 04:59 PM
Thats what I thought about my mrs but am sure if she was pressed she could list every mod, its date and how much it cost!

Yeah, mine thinks she could. If only she knew the truth!!! :happy2:

peterzs
25-02-11, 05:02 PM
All I get is "whats the point in making it go faster, you've already got too many points".

Trouble is, I know she is right, but still..........................

:):):):)

talkingcars
25-02-11, 05:02 PM
Many of my part prices forget to include VAT or postage ;)

lawrence-zs180
25-02-11, 05:05 PM
lol yea or the... 'it was a ebay steal' line gets used lol

Ritchy
25-02-11, 05:29 PM
i just tell her because i dont care lol

grimmy
25-02-11, 06:02 PM
any time i think i want something for the car my wife encourages me to buy it

BUCKYDEVIL
25-02-11, 06:13 PM
any time i think i want something for the car my wife encourages me to buy it

Anytime I think about buying something for the wife she
(encourages)me to buy it.
Don't get somethin for nothing.. lol..

grimmy
25-02-11, 06:27 PM
Anytime I think about buying something for the wife she
(encourages)me to buy it.
Don't get somethin for nothing.. lol..
honestly its true lowering springs stainless steel back box i would never have bought them the missus told me to stop messing about and buy them

Zippy Saloon
25-02-11, 07:32 PM
I know she is right, but still..........................

:):):):)

Never EVER put that in black and white!!! :no:

LozMachine
25-02-11, 07:54 PM
honestly its true lowering springs stainless steel back box i would never have bought them the missus told me to stop messing about and buy them

Mine's the same , i umm and arr aboutt stuff for the car and she's just like "stop ******* about and buy it will ya!" Ahhh bless :D