PDA

View Full Version : Today, got Danny's sunspot car, a perfect day

kkman
26-02-11, 02:49 AM
Today, got Danny's sunspot car, a perfect day

would like to share with members here :smart:

3 hours journey from Newcastle to Danny's place, already checked his car two weeks ago (just went to there 2 weeks ago on a rainy day,met Danny and a quick check of his car, then deposit paid), then waiting 2 weeks for transferring plate .

Today, got all paper documents, and other electric documents will be emailed to me.

engine bay looks neat, oil catch tank, new vis-motor etc are fitted, lots of suggestion about car maintenance from Danny.

bodywork and paint looks awesome especially with tinted windows and rear lights and must be looked after well by Danny, few stone chips under the rear arc, difficult to be noticed, he also gave me lots of car cleaning and respray stuff for free

4 yokohama tyre are absolute like new

shinny discs and pads no rust at all, in great condition, caliper painted in sunspot 2, may be because those rusty stuff on my 120+, anyway I'm impressed

could say 99% of the interior is like 99% new!!!!!!!!!!!

all half leather black seats in mint condition without any rips and cracks

full black leather steering wheel fitted

momo pedal fitted

quite like the material of the Centre Console

great looking and functional Sony Digital Media Player, usb,aux,compatiable with ipod and iphone.

air con works efficiently and quietly, would be better if it has zone control.

the extent of noise inside the car (which I care a lot) when it is on the motorway is as good as my mate's audi a4 cabriolet.

Finally, Paid the balance and got the receipt, Danny seems kinda of regret when I start the engine, said bye bye then I swiftly put down the foot without looking back. That's my precious.

Big thank to people here who were helping me to find a MK2
and a special thank to 4D----

Dan1987(introduced Danny's car to me, gave me lots knowledge about ZS, other members also helped me a lot ),

Dannny(TOP guy, mature and genuine gentlemen lol ),

my girlfriend DanDan(she is with me all the time whereever I go, encourage me to do what I dreams of and kept me awaking and full of energy when I was on the motorway),

my mate Dan (drove me to Danny's place and lead my way to home, as I forgot to bring the GPS with me, though he tried several times to throw off me in order to show his audi is better than mine. it finally turns out the MK2 180 is much quicker, as I throwed off him and found I lost on the motorway...)

SOME PICS of my MK2 ZS180 and my mate's audi which I'd like to share with

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0534.jpg

My mate's car was like this two weeks ago but with twin tailpipe duplex cat-back powerflow exhaust system, just an idea..

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/untitled.jpg

then he left for Chine for one month,
I got it resprayed in white in a garage,
also bought a bodykit from JDL for him as his Chinese new year gift,
happy to see a big smile on his face :smart:

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0531.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0517.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0541.jpg

Forget to mention ,as for me,
the BLUEFLAME duplex ss catback exhaust system is sweet,
sounds better than my mate's powerflow one.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0536.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0538.jpg

This is what I saw on the motorway, makes me a bit of fancy a truck, then I would never sucks in terms of talking about cars http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/Kai_Chen/IMG_0495.jpg

Maxxed_Ross
26-02-11, 03:11 AM
that is one clean ZS! Cracking colour too

kkman
26-02-11, 03:25 AM
that is one clean ZS! Cracking colour too

thanks Ross, shame that I've missed ur old BLUE zs ON GUMTREE..

Anyway, I'm quite happy with Danny's one

Maxxed_Ross
26-02-11, 03:56 AM
nah mine was over priced and not nearly as nice looking as that

Craig
26-02-11, 07:13 AM
Looking good Kai! I have to say I think your mate cab looked better before the re-spray! Really needs bigger wheels to pull off the body kit

big_wasa
26-02-11, 08:16 AM
I would have the zed over the audi any day :)

mattie007
26-02-11, 09:26 AM
Great looking car. Take care if it!
Everyone you know seems to be called Dan!

ZS
26-02-11, 09:43 AM
Great looking car. Take care if it!
Everyone you know seems to be called Dan!

Even His Girlfriend???

Kai... are you really selling the car again in 6 months when you go back to china??

peterzs
26-02-11, 10:03 AM
Great looking car, enjoy.

:):):):)

wackyschild
26-02-11, 10:42 AM
Thats a very good looking car you've got there. I'd be tempted not to mod it any more and just leave it as is. I honestly don't think you can make it look much better.

I like the white Audi, agree that it needs bigger wheels but I seem to have a thing about white cars at the moment :weirdo:

andys1981
26-02-11, 11:35 AM
very nice mate,iam sure you will look after it,audis quite nice aswell

pheelay
26-02-11, 11:37 AM
@KKman, nice one! Lovely looking motor. Look after it and if you're selling it on in december, look me up! ;)

Craig
26-02-11, 11:39 AM
When you got his car sprayed, you should have probs taxed it too ..........

The vehicle details for GR04 HGY are:
Date of Liability 01 01 2011
Date of First Registration 06 07 2004
Year of Manufacture 2004
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2393CC
CO2 Emissions 240g/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval M1
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate ?134.75
12 Months Rate ?245.00

talkingcars
26-02-11, 12:14 PM
Vehicle Colour BLUE

and get the colour changed on the log book........

kkman
26-02-11, 12:24 PM
When you got his car sprayed, you should have probs taxed it too ..........

The vehicle details for GR04 HGY are:
Date of Liability 01 01 2011
Date of First Registration 06 07 2004
Year of Manufacture 2004
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2393CC
CO2 Emissions 240g/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval M1
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate ?134.75
12 Months Rate ?245.00

thank u so much, Craig, I called him to remind him about the tax, he didn't even realised about it, it was expired in Dec.....

Bobdope2002
26-02-11, 12:47 PM
thank u so much, Craig, I called him to remind him about the tax, he didn't even realised about it, it was expired in Dec.....

that audi looks horrible and im expecting the owner wud have an ?80 fine somehwere in his mailbox too

the ZS on the other hand looks good look after it Kai

kkman
26-02-11, 12:48 PM
Even His Girlfriend???

Kai... are you really selling the car again in 6 months when you go back to china??

yeah, I will graduate the end of this year, then leave for China January next year, May consider selling it before that time.

kkman
26-02-11, 12:51 PM
@KKman, nice one! Lovely looking motor. Look after it and if you're selling it on in december, look me up! ;)

keep in touch, if u want it I'll sell it to u after my graduation in December this year

ThumpJunkie
26-02-11, 01:43 PM
OMFG that is ridiculously beautiful! Love it.

rakester
26-02-11, 01:53 PM
Nice ZS!

That Audi is horrid though

Taphouse
26-02-11, 02:14 PM
Nice ZS!

That Audi is horrid though

+1 :)

lawrence-zs180
26-02-11, 02:19 PM
thats a nice motor you have there Kai.. i would go easy on the mods but only because its a minter.
As for audi,, it deff needs some big old alloys on there

petet16
26-02-11, 02:21 PM
I hadn't bothered looking at the Audi till you mentioned it, but yeah that bodykit is horrible.

Lovely Zed though:)

ZS
26-02-11, 02:54 PM
yeah, I will graduate the end of this year, then leave for China January next year, May consider selling it before that time.

If the car isn't too heavily modified and a reasonable price in December I think a few people may be interested! me included ;)

Squeaks
26-02-11, 04:12 PM
Stunning car.

Keep it nice and fairly standard and come December I may buy it off you.

kkman
26-02-11, 04:12 PM
If the car isn't too heavily modified and a reasonable price in December I think a few people may be interested! me included ;)

wont be heavely modified, but may get it decat and remapped

so, BMC CDA INDUCTIION, DECAT, SS CATBACK SYSTEM, AND REMAPPED

THAT'S ALL

Bobdope2002
26-02-11, 04:29 PM
SS CATBACK SYSTEM,
L

It has one of those already you can cross that off the list

lawrence-zs180
26-02-11, 04:35 PM
yea +1... thats what the blue flame is dude.

talkingcars
26-02-11, 07:24 PM
wont be heavely modified, but may get it decat and remapped

so, it will have BMC CDA INDUCTIION, DECAT, SS CATBACK SYSTEM, AND REMAPPED

THAT'S ALL

sorted

kkman
26-02-11, 07:27 PM
sorted

=.= :whistle: got induction and exhaust system, will do decat and remap...sorted

Dave ZS-X
26-02-11, 07:32 PM
beautifull zs.

big_wasa
26-02-11, 07:40 PM
Hmm I may be up for it when it comes up for sale aswell. Will keep an eye out.

Gachet180
26-02-11, 11:29 PM
That ZS looks fantastic, I've only ever seen a MK 2 in trophy yellow before that is definately nicer. The Audi is total shed, I think that's the worst looking A4 I've ever seen. It would have looked much nicer if it have been left standard apart from some 18" or 19" BBS wheels and maybe some s-line skirts and front splitter.

kkman
26-02-11, 11:32 PM
That ZS looks fantastic, I've only ever seen a MK 2 in trophy yellow before that is definately nicer. The Audi is total shed, I think that's the worst looking A4 I've ever seen. It would have looked much nicer if it have been left standard apart from some 18" or 19" BBS wheels and maybe some s-line skirts and front splitter.

don;t say so...my mate will kill me if he saw this comment.....plz...

daytona365
27-02-11, 05:26 PM
Nice looking car, nice colour

Danny Coleman
28-02-11, 11:13 AM
Yes it is a nice car, I spent a fortune on it and reading the comments I THINK i'M GUTTED IT'S GONE! Spent Friday morning give it a final clean and a bit of a polish, then hoped it would rain so I couls watch the water roll off it. Now stuck with the task of choosing the company car, and whats on the list, bog standard, ugly rubbish. oh but they said I could have Nissan Leaf, yes a bloody electric car. no chance. told them ill drive one when the MD does.

stamford
28-02-11, 12:16 PM
You got yourself a really nice ZS there, treat it well! Danny......you have sold your soul! :laugh: