PDA

View Full Version : ZS --> T16 Conversion Parts

rakester
27-02-11, 02:41 PM
Hi, selling my conversion parts as I am now deciding to go back to my routes and turbo a ZR. Also don't have the space for two 4 door saloons on the drive so need something smaller to put in the garage to work since the ZS won't fit and a ZR would!

What you will get...

x1 cambelt side engine mount
x1 engine plate to bolt the engine mount to the T16
x1 lower dogbone (also polybushed) that bolts to the subframe and sump of the ZS.
x1 gearbox engine mount
x1 gearbox adapter unit (bolts to gearbox engine mount)

I am not looking to make any money on this and I'm willing to sell them for what it cost me. I spent a lot of time tracking down these parts individually so I didn't have to buy a donor car.

All you will need is an engine (preferably from a 620ti as you need a 620ti sump) and this will give you everything to drop a T16 into a ZS. Obviously you will need to sort out wiring etc but this is the main essentials to drop a T16 in a ZS.

Price : ?100 posted for the lost

(cost me ?90 for all of this and postage will be ?10, I am making nothing from this!)

If you plan to use a 620ti T16 you won't need the 'x1 engine plate to bolt the engine mount to the T16' so I will deduct ?15 from the price.

lawrence-zs180
27-02-11, 03:02 PM
Interested but skint... will be up for this in a couple of weeks.

rakester
27-02-11, 03:03 PM
'tis a bargain imo, took me a long time to get all the bits together. Searched many forums and went to various scrapyard to get the bits and bobs.

The gearbox mounts are near impossible to get hold of!

If you want you can send me a deposit to hold them for you, don't mind waiting a couple of weeks.

lawrence-zs180
27-02-11, 03:08 PM
ok dude when I get home i will have a look at my funds and if its poss I will pm you.

rakester
27-02-11, 03:11 PM
Cool, rather sell the bits to someone on here. I don't think this lot will stay around for long :)

I'll also send a STACK on information / pictures / research on CD on how to do the rest of the conversion. All my info and carmadbrakers guide will make the conversion a piece of cake to follow :)

rakester
27-02-11, 05:54 PM
Prov. sold on R'tech

Deposit taken, pending collection next weekend

Maxxed_Ross
28-02-11, 01:49 AM
damn too late. I need a few of those bits!

lawrence-zs180
28-02-11, 07:05 AM
Your not the only one who missed out lol

carmadbaker
28-02-11, 09:33 AM
Blimey that got snapped up quick!! Congrats! Plenty of parts still out there peeps, jus got to look a little harder