PDA

View Full Version : ZS MK1 Parts

ZS
02-03-11, 12:49 PM
I have some bits taking up space in my garage...

Sold - MK1 Dashboard (Few screws missing, but all plastics there)

Sold - MK1 Front Bumper Splitter in Trophy Blue (needs a respray though...)

West Coast Customs Amp, 500w can get model nunber if anyone interested
West Coast Customs 12" (I think) 500w max Sub, few scratches but works perfectly well.

Technical Finish Dash inserts

ZS saloon boot install with amp and two 6" subs (change of plans with the car, so offered for sale)

got a couple of resinator boxes sitting in the garage too if anyone is interested?

If anyone wants them then I'm offering collection only :)

Smokey
02-03-11, 12:54 PM
Think the splitter will go quickly

ZS Phil
02-03-11, 02:35 PM
Gutted, Ive just spent all morning fitting one of those ebay abortions that they call splitters. I got it on and looking reasonable after cutting, sanding, screwing and tiger sealing so just a word of advice for anybody buying a splitter, buy this and save yourself the hassle!! The guy selling them on ebay is an absolute pirate!

ZS
10-03-11, 01:38 PM
Still up for grabs people :)

Thought the splitter would go quickly...

The dash FTW will be free if you collect... might be useful for someone, can come with blue or technical finish inserts!

also got...

West Coast Customs 12" (I think) 500w max Sub, few scratches but works perfectly well.

ZS saloon boot install with amp and two 6" subs (change of plans with the car, so offered for sale)

got a couple of resinator boxes sitting in the garage too if anyone is interested?

sonic_vi
10-03-11, 03:16 PM
If you can post the splitter how much we talking posted?

skyblueads
10-03-11, 03:45 PM
I'd be interested in the splitter-do you have any pics? What money are you after?

I might be interest in the Tech finish inserts if you can split them from the dash-have you got the heater surround and gear shift surround?

Taphouse
10-03-11, 04:31 PM
Still up for grabs people :)

Thought the splitter would go quickly...

The dash FTW will be free if you collect... might be useful for someone, can come with blue or technical finish inserts!

also got...

I need some of the heater piping from behind the dash, not sure weather it's part of the dash or the car. I would very keen on the dash should it have the bits and pieces.

Andy

Dan1971
10-03-11, 05:23 PM
I feel bad now about the boot install .... what's the new plan then ?

ZS
10-03-11, 06:57 PM
If you can post the splitter how much we talking posted?

I'm going to be totally honest and say the reason I said collection only is purely because I am crap at posting and I'd end up getting hassle because I'd take to long to post it... I'm always busy (what with full time working and being a full time single father of two children under 5)

I'd be interested in the splitter-do you have any pics? What money are you after?

I might be interest in the Tech finish inserts if you can split them from the dash-have you got the heater surround and gear shift surround?

Tech finish inserts are all there (just got to dig them out) and currently not on the dash, so if you want them make me an offer :)

No idea what the splitter is worth... so make an offer

I need some of the heater piping from behind the dash, not sure weather it's part of the dash or the car. I would very keen on the dash should it have the bits and pieces.

Andy

the dash is complete, your welcome to take it away (no centre console though) as its just taking up space in the garage... There is a bit of surface rust on the metal centre cage, but I can give it a quick once over with some wet n dry to clean it off :)

I feel bad now about the boot install .... what's the new plan then ?

Ahh don't feel bad Dan :) its a good setup its just taking too much space in the boot and I'm finding I need more space for the kids stuff every now and then :)

If it doesn't sell then I'll add some guards over the subs and make it so they can be easily removed when I need more space so that the shopping and kids stuff doesn't bounce around on them :)

ZS
12-03-11, 11:05 AM
Dash and Splitter now gone

Updated Post 1 with all items