PDA

View Full Version : For sale; White/Blue 55plate ZS and no, im not happy bout selling it!

affmabus
21-10-07, 03:06 PM
due to me and the wife deciding to buy a bigger house I need to sell my beloved White/Blue pearl MGZS saloon 120BHP+ with cd/mp3 player,electric front windows, full 180 styling pack (side skirts, arches and big boot spoiler) 17" 180 wheels, it is a mrkII facelifted model. Ill consider a reasonable offer of around £7899 as its under 2 years old with only 26k mls on clock. it was £12k new and ive spent 6K on the car. it has been looked after and driven sensibly by a proffesional driver. anythin else you want to know email me affmabus@hotmail.co.uk

High Five
Seany

stamford
21-10-07, 03:18 PM
You'll regret it! Shame you have to do this, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

Maxxed_Ross
21-10-07, 05:28 PM
such a shame you have to sell it man, one of the best ZS' I've ever seen

Mat C
21-10-07, 06:35 PM
Never seen one in that colour before and it does look fantastic. Hope you get a good price for it as it looks the nuts ! Have you had your wheels coated - they look a bit darker and shinier than normal - anthracite chrome ?!

Craig
21-10-07, 07:33 PM
absolutely stunning car, was it in a crash before tho?

arwilson80
21-10-07, 07:50 PM
:cry:

Smokey
21-10-07, 08:08 PM
love the colour...they should have done more 180's in that colour...not a fan of the blue air intake but stunning car. Good luck with the sale.

ZS180V6
22-10-07, 05:28 PM
See it is now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220162998494&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=150173715901&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

Nice car but seems a bit expensive..

Mat C
22-10-07, 05:34 PM
Never complain that someone is selling a ZS for too much ! As future sellers we need to get as much as possible and people selling them for bargain basement prices don't help our cause ! If everyone sells them at stronger prices then that's the way the market will go and people will pay it !

ZS180V6
22-10-07, 05:40 PM
Never complain that someone is selling a ZS for too much ! As future sellers we need to get as much as possible and people selling them for bargain basement prices don't help our cause ! If everyone sells them at stronger prices then that's the way the market will go and people will pay it !

Did not think I complained more a statement !!

Hope he sells the car for a top price.

When I was looking for mine came across a few people that wanted unrealistic prices before I found one.

Good luck with the sale ........

grimmy
22-10-07, 07:33 PM
absolutely stunning car, was it in a crash before tho?

The cars history is on the ebay ad, only cosmetic damage, real shame he has to get shot of it it really is stunning.

Z Scotland
22-10-07, 07:43 PM

I tend to agree with you .
but i find that if a car is going cheap it usually has issues, high miles,mechanical probs or some one badly needs the money:unsure:
Then you have a nice car with fsh, low miles,and a realistic price and people expect to pay peanuts:shoot:

affmabus
23-10-07, 07:29 PM
hi guys, sad times for me, I know the price is kinda set high, this is for numerous reasons. 1 the car is practically new and was bought for near 12 grand brand new, 2 I have really looked after this car and apart from the accident damage (which was not in my power to avoid) it is at 'new car' standard 3 I agree with one of our fellow owners that half the problem with our chosen cars is the fact that people are lying down and taking it that our 'decent' cars are worth as much as a 9 year old mondeo thats went round the clock! there should definetly be money tied in our cars as in my opinion rover/mg going bust didnt change the condition of our cars! also there is the fact that Ive spent a hell of a lot of money on the car, and upon seeing 52 plate standard zr's on forecourts for near 6 grand I thought I could realistically ask a bit more for my Zed. will however consider any worthwhile offers made to me tho

Thanks again guys
High Five
Seany

affmabus
23-10-07, 08:01 PM
Right after thinking about it I would accept £6500 off an MG enthusiast and an MG enthusiast only, my reason being in that case I would be content that the car would be well looked after by someone who appreciates the car and not a silly boy racer.

KevG
23-10-07, 08:54 PM
.....................not a silly boy racer............................

Like your are!!!!

Only joking matey:tease:

affmabus
24-10-07, 03:45 PM
im only a silly boy racer when im driving the buses :P so you better watch up there in ek cos im on the 201 tomoro :P

stamford
24-10-07, 04:12 PM
:laugh: the user name is so obvious now!

affmabus
25-10-07, 06:21 PM
wat? it wasnt before? lol

stamford
25-10-07, 10:08 PM
wat? it wasnt before? lol

I have seen some strange usernames over the years, yours is no different as they all have a story attached, now I know your trade it makes sense!

affmabus
27-10-07, 07:53 PM
wat bout yours u a chelsea man?

ZS180V6
30-10-07, 06:01 PM
How did the sale go ?

affmabus
03-11-07, 11:44 AM
iv thought about it and i cant go ahead with it man, not to end up in some bland common car, nah its off the market and the wife can like it or lump it MON THE ZS'SS

sduk
03-11-07, 12:18 PM
that is awesome news! glad to have you stick around with us as a ZS owner mate :)

ZS180V6
03-11-07, 06:10 PM
Good choice ..

Seeme like you spent a lot of time / money and effort on it.

Not worth letting it go (especially if you dont get a good price)..

Maxxed_Ross
03-11-07, 06:11 PM
nice one!

affmabus
04-11-07, 02:32 AM
hoorah, well lads thanx again and to be honest it was guys like you on this site tht helped me realise wat great cars we drive, ok men in subarus sneer at us! yes we hear the phrase "thats a rover 400 in a traksuit" ten times a day, and yes we are sick of parts falling off in our hands and rattling noises tht we can never get to the root of but regardless, they are great all the same!! thank you and goodnight

stamford
04-11-07, 01:25 PM
That's right, be assertive man! Tell her who's boss :laugh:

Yea, whatever ;)