PDA

View Full Version : T16 turbo engine

driley90
06-03-11, 06:25 PM
O.K. I know you will get a lot of questions about how to put a turbo engine into a car that people already have BUT I have had in the past cars that I have had turbo modifications done to like a Fiesta XR2, Rover 214 SEi, and i've also had a standard Fiat Punto GT Turbo (which was SH**E) so if I say that I'm after a turbo conversion then I mean that I'm after one (eventually after all other mods.), I've enquired at places like breakers yards for the engine and running gear etc. but with no luck so does anybody know of anyone who supplies and preferably fits a reconditioned T16 Turbo engine with all the gear to run into my ZS?? I know that this is a long shot question!!

petet16
06-03-11, 06:31 PM
Yes, AA Autosport would certainly quote you for the work needed.

Craig
06-03-11, 06:31 PM
PM Drew, he's your man, or AA Autosport

petet16
06-03-11, 06:33 PM
Yes, I'm sure Drew would also be interested, AA are in Bradford, and Drew iirc is around Hertfordshire.

neiljm0
06-03-11, 07:01 PM
would that be andrew, cos when i had my hg done there,Adrian said theyve had a fallout and parted company and he works on his own now that was about 4 weeks ago

rakester
06-03-11, 07:02 PM
would that be andrew, cos when i had my hg done there,Adrian said theyve had a fallout and parted company and he works on his own now that was about 4 weeks ago

AAutosport still run, It used to be Adrian and Andrew but it's now only Adrian.

driley90
06-03-11, 07:04 PM
PM Drew, he's your man, or AA Autosport

Been meaning for months to ask this question:- what does "PM" exactly mean and how would I do it on this site when I find out what it is???

neiljm0
06-03-11, 07:08 PM
Adrians a very clever fella while i was there he showed me his own ZR he'd put an evo 9 engine into a 2004 ZR he said when he finds time he will be putting the running gear into the ZR as well.

Craig
06-03-11, 07:09 PM
It means private message mate. If you look on his profile and click send private message you can ask him

driley90
06-03-11, 07:09 PM
Yes, I'm sure Drew would also be interested, AA are in Bradford, and Drew iirc is around Hertfordshire.

Can't quite believe that i'm reading this at the moment had to take a few breaths and blink a few times to make sure that i'm not dreaming at the moment 'cos Bradford is only down the road for me - excellent, thanks for the info. bud I would of been no better off without it...

Craig
06-03-11, 07:10 PM
Can't quite believe that i'm reading this at the moment had to take a few breaths and blink a few times to make sure that i'm not dreaming at the moment 'cos Bradford is only down the road for me - excellent, thanks for the info. bud I would of been no better off without it...

Adrian will do a top job!

rakester
06-03-11, 07:16 PM
Use this to contact AAAutosport, Adrian doesn't use forums much lately....

http://www.aaautosport.co.uk/ajax/contact.shtml

neiljm0
06-03-11, 07:19 PM
its at shipley, train station is just across the road i drove there and got train home just handy.
Adrian 07739019330, got the number off my reciept

Maxxed_Ross
06-03-11, 07:23 PM
there's a thread over on theMGZR.co.uk about that Evo 9 ZR I'm sure... it's going to be mental when it's done

AAutosport have done a few conversions for members on here and seem to be quite cheap.

You just need to keep an eye out for a cheap engine. Perhaps try Golide as that's who I got mine from. He seems to find them quite regularly!

Drew has been in the game a long time and it looks like he will be building my race engine once the fine details are worked out.

neiljm0
06-03-11, 07:29 PM
he was on with a zr 105 that had a turbo conversion when i was there he did tell me roughly about 1500 i think he provided the engine and bigger turbo

Maxxed_Ross
06-03-11, 07:31 PM
best bet is to contact him. You might need to phone a few times though as he's a busy lad. I tried 3 times before I eventually got hold of him

neiljm0
06-03-11, 07:34 PM
email goes straight through to his phone so he might answer that quicker but as maxxed_ross says very busy it is hard to get through