PDA

View Full Version : bumble bees latest bits

l18mnb
07-03-11, 04:34 PM
spent most of the weekend on bumble bee, first was off with the bumper to get the lights sorted and fit the HID kit which is so much better to drive at night with.
whilst i had the bumper off i fitted the splitter which i picked up from the scrapyard in the next village for only ?6, bargain:thumbsup:
then i made a battery cover, covered it in carbon wrap and put the sticker on, the mrs had her input and put the black mg sticker on the carbon wrap on the spoiler, which i actuallt quite like.had to let her do something as i seem to be spending more time on the zed than i do on her lol, so thought id try and keep her sweet.
then finally i got round to fitting the catch tank this morning, it turned up last week but was broken so had to wait for a replacement.

need to change the head lights though as the previous owner seems to have butchered them, why i dont know but still a good reason to change to r45 lights.

Bobdope2002
07-03-11, 04:37 PM
Need A New Yellower Oil Cap :p

Looks Good Mate Like The Spoiler and the plate

MG 53 ZED
07-03-11, 05:28 PM
I like the look of your ZS, that's one clean engine bay aswell. Black and Yellow does look good together.

peterzs
07-03-11, 05:38 PM
Carbon wrap does look good.

lawrence-zs180
07-03-11, 05:41 PM
looks good dude

Taphouse
07-03-11, 07:39 PM
Looks sweet, I really like this, some very nice touches!

Nice work!

Dan1971
07-03-11, 07:44 PM
Another yellow .... :yawn:

...but if you like that sort of thing ... :thumbsup:

peterzs
08-03-11, 07:54 AM
Dan's got the BLUES.

:beer::beer::beer:

haGGard
08-03-11, 02:39 PM
Really liking that, the colour scheme works great, and the battery cover looks awesome. Nice clean and tidy bay there.

Only thing im not sure on is the splitter. I know lots of people fit these laguna splitters to their mk1's but its just not to my taste, looks too retro for the car (everyone used to have them on their ford sierra's) I prefer the cupra splitter but each to their own. Bet your proud of your car, and brave for letting the missus have a go! Wouldn't catch me doing that lol.

talkingcars
08-03-11, 03:05 PM
Nice one, yellow and carbon fibre go well.