PDA

View Full Version : Official apology for previous thread.

F3NMG
07-03-11, 10:06 PM
I can't begin to explain how stupid i feel about my thoughtless thread started on this site. Not the first impression i was hoping to create. I realise that your opinions were justified and i'm totally gutted as this sinks in.

This is not how i drive, or behave in general and like i said in the first post, peer pressure, even at my age, leads you too do things you normally wouldn't. This is not an excuse however, just a small plea to hope you all do not form all your opinions of me solely from this thread.

Sorry! Gonna go sit in the corner for a bit i think.

Fen

Ritchy
07-03-11, 10:30 PM
its okay we'll let you off, lol, at least you realise, as said theres a time and place i read it to start with as it was on factory grounds

stick around we're a friendly bunch

haGGard
08-03-11, 07:20 AM
I have no idea what your on about, must have missed that one, but i accept your apology :rofl:

peterzs
08-03-11, 07:34 AM
Just the trill of the ZS, been there, got the "t shirt" and the points!! (and my ones only a derv).

So dont worry your not alone.

:beer::beer::beer:

Huffy
08-03-11, 09:13 AM
Just the trill of the ZS, been there, got the "t shirt" and the points!! (and my ones only a derv).

So dont worry your not alone.

:beer::beer::beer:

I got 3 t-shirts two scalps and 42 miles on 48mpg this this morning! Mines a Sdi Derv!lol

Hambo-180
08-03-11, 10:12 AM
i have no idea what your on about, must have missed that one, but i accept your apology :rofl:

+1!!

stamford
08-03-11, 10:18 AM
Not all of us are angels, but best to remain quiet and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt! ;)

peterzs
08-03-11, 01:56 PM
I got 3 t-shirts two scalps and 42 miles on 48mpg this this morning! Mines a Sdi Derv!lol

got my sdi's in a box, does that count????

:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Huffy
08-03-11, 03:25 PM
got my sdi's in a box, does that count????

:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Thats like having a massive knob and it never coming outa your trousers!

peterzs
08-03-11, 04:18 PM
I wish!!!!!