PDA

View Full Version : Jockfraz's 120 Atomix

jockfraz
27-03-11, 09:17 PM
hi guys gave the car a quick clean today nothing major as im off to kenya for 6 weeks on friday. i have just done a little bit of vinyl work on the interior bits what do you think? oh and one of the lads is going to get my alloys refurbished and powder-coated gun metal grey for me while im away.

next on the list is a new stainless exhaust system with decat then im going to be doing some work on the bumpers.

Squeaks
27-03-11, 09:49 PM
Looks good, really like the green dash!

jockfraz
28-03-11, 09:58 PM
cheers bud im quite pleased with it. it was a bit of a PITA to do tho.

jockfraz
09-08-11, 09:11 PM
right that is the wheels finaly away to get powdercoated they will be back on sunday night so i will put some pics of them when i get them on. but while the car is on axle stands i have fitted the 180 conversion brakes and the new throttle body, thank you stephen, and sorted the heater fan not working on position 1 and 2. i have taken the green back off of the interior as i didnt like the finish it started to come off at the edges in the hot weather. i have also started to do a bit of a brighten up in the engine bay will post pics of that when its finished too.

MG 53 ZED
10-08-11, 06:38 AM
Nice job there like that did almost the same with my dash and yes was a PITA to do aswell.

magpie67
10-08-11, 06:48 AM
loving the green dash:w00t:

jockfraz
21-08-11, 04:31 PM
some pics of my refurbished wheels and tinted rear lights

peterzs
21-08-11, 05:24 PM
Looks good, wheels suit the car.

Have a good time in Kenya.

:wave: