PDA

View Full Version : Air con, finally

l18mnb
28-03-11, 07:27 PM
Pay day today :mml: so i thought id treat bumble bee to some air conditioning, been meaning to do it since i done the engine change last year.

its been empty since the engine change, when i accidentally on pupose undone the system and let the gas out :oops: aparently theres now a bigger hole in the ozone layer according to the aircon man. i thought after so long either the compressor would be shagged or the fluid that removes the moisture in the system would be no longer.

i called a company called COOL CAR AIR CON, mobile service that are nation wide, i had a full aircon service, inc vacum just to be sure it was empty, oil, leak fluid and regas 560g to be exact, luckily sytem was absolutely sound and now works a treat, blowing a cool 5.4 degrees.

also if i have any leaks or problems over the next 6 mths he will come back free of charge and sort it, sweet :punk:

i would reccomend these to and one quality first class service, ?49 recharge, ?59 full service.
www.coolcaraircon.co.uk

haGGard
28-03-11, 08:48 PM
Cheers for that, i'll check them out, might as well go for a full service at that price. Does that include call out charge? Been meaning to get mine done, and to be honest i'll go anywhere except quickfit!!

EDIT: Ah pants, doesn't look like they come down to kent?

peterzs
28-03-11, 09:05 PM
Sounds a good deal. if you are in their area.

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Jem
29-03-11, 06:34 AM
Should get mine done really as its not been touched yet,Sounds a good price shame they are not down this way.