PDA

View Full Version : London Baby!

Smokey
29-03-11, 10:16 PM
Well tomorrow morning Kat and I embark on the drive down to Hemmel Hempstead to visit family. Then we go to Brands Hatch on Sunday for the Touring Cars, off to Essex and then to Kent for more family visits!

Will say hi to George while we are at Brands Hatch and he has confirmed that the following weekend he will be making the journey to Scotland to do the engine swap on the site track car!!

The future is bright!

daytona365
29-03-11, 10:27 PM
May see you at Brands on Sunday .......

grimmy
29-03-11, 10:35 PM
Enjoy the touring cars mate and good news on the engine change then?

Mr ZS180
29-03-11, 11:26 PM
Whereabouts in Hemel are you going mate? Thats my town lol.

Are you coming down in a Zed? Come say Hi

Smokey
29-03-11, 11:37 PM
Won't be in a zed but are going to wooton drive so if you are free can come say hi. And daytona, if I see your car I'll say hi. Will be at Goff's garage at some point to say hi to George.

Mr ZS180
29-03-11, 11:41 PM
Thats about 30 secs from my house!! Look out for my Zed then!! :)

Nor
30-03-11, 01:23 AM
All the best you two, enjoy yourselves :thumbsup:

Smokey
30-03-11, 08:34 AM
Cheers guys. Enroute as we speak!

Supercharged_Z
30-03-11, 08:44 AM
nice one smokey. hemels only 10 miles from me.

might see you at brands not sure if im going yet

peterzs
30-03-11, 09:06 AM
Have a great break, not looking for some more ideas for the ZS, from the BTCC guys??

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Huffy
30-03-11, 09:54 AM
I'm In newcastle, so you'll probs pass by me aswell if you want a brew! lol

Smokey
31-03-11, 09:37 AM
Well spend the first night in Hemmel Hempstead, shame the weather isn't great. Might go for a walk later though. So where exactly would I need to walk to see this local MG?

stamford
31-03-11, 10:51 AM
I'd love to attend but have too much going on at present. Still not feeling 100% as I have been suffering the last week and a bit, probably some Asian flu I picked up whilst in Beijing. The zed is getting its MOT Sat morning, then it'll need taxing as it's been off the road since my China trip through lack of use etc. Still, nearly finished the decorating of the hall, stairs and landing, so might be able to come out to play ;)

Mr ZS180
31-03-11, 10:59 AM
Well spend the first night in Hemmel Hempstead, shame the weather isn't great. Might go for a walk later though. So where exactly would I need to walk to see this local MG?

If you go to the dead end of Wootton drive (which is left as you drive into the road), go down the alley and under the subway, keep going until there is a wooden fence directly in front of you, turn left and follow the path until you see a shiny blue zed covered in stickers just over to the left on a driveway lol!!