PDA

View Full Version : Scottish help, keep eyes peeled white range rover

Ritchy
11-04-11, 05:03 PM
hi sorry probably wrong section but here is the best place

can everybody please keep theyre eyes peeled for a White Range Rover sport, big alloys, red leather seats, looks very drug dealerish
reg is D9 CHA
car was in at my dads work in rutherglen and someones come in with the spare key and stolen the car and basically bumped my dad for ?2500, police envolved ect so anyone spots in in a certtain area please give me a pm/text if you know my number
thanks
ritchy

edit

right okay full story about the guy
the guy was shot back in 2009 because of a failed drug deal, at the same time an innocent 19 year old boy was killed at the same time. he tried to place the blame for the failed deal on one of mark(dads foreman) mates, the shooting was a proffesional hit put out on the guy, he is wante dby all sorts, including marks mates, his nickname is ballbag
he lives in inchinnan, he's in his 30's and his girlfriends just left him with a kid, his days are pretyt much numbered so he is just out doing what ever he wants, he is a big time criminal and its big time criminals who are out to get him.
marks friends said give me the spare key for the car and il get your money(hes a debt collector of the wrong sort), and the other guy with him said he was going to go stab him with a screwdriver, at which point my dad said no,

my dad wants nothing further to do with the guys because he doesnt want tied up in it all, hes back at the police complaining saying hes got a meeting with dez mcnulty(our msp) so the police are taking him more seriosly this time, he has a meeting with the chief constable next week as well

so to sumarise we are taking no further actions off our own back, this is something we are leaving to the police, we don't want involved in it sometimes things arent worth it

Nor
11-04-11, 05:20 PM
Bad state of affairs Ritchy :(

BUCKYDEVIL
11-04-11, 05:46 PM
Shocking, but obviously your dad/police must know who the owner is if they have the reg ? or was it on false plates or something.

Ritchy
11-04-11, 05:53 PM
its registered in wales, hoping they catch him do something about it, obviosly a lot of money and my dad had income tax and vat to pay at the moment

andys1981
11-04-11, 06:48 PM
hope they catch them mate,will keep an look out for ya bud

Ritchy
11-04-11, 06:50 PM
thansk guys:)

h8_2lose
11-04-11, 06:56 PM
Shocking m8 shower of c**ts. Will keep my eye out m8

grimmy
11-04-11, 07:53 PM
Jesus ritchy that sucks.some people just have no shame, will keep a look out mate.

coreygraham180
11-04-11, 08:02 PM
Absolute b******s some people are just unreal and will keep my eyes pealed bud

les.millar
11-04-11, 09:10 PM
poor show
i'll keep my eyes peeled too

Ritchy
11-04-11, 09:58 PM
thanks guys appreciate it

peterzs
11-04-11, 10:44 PM
Have to tell your dad not to put any oil in the gearbox, till the car repairs paid for.

Don't expect that though, don't know how they reckon to get away with it.

Hope they catch them and your dad gets his money.

:wave::wave:

Craig
12-04-11, 06:30 AM
Bad news! Some arseholes about!

gsinclairzs
12-04-11, 08:03 AM
I'll keep an eye out mate.

Dan1971
12-04-11, 08:21 AM
Most likely on false plates mate and never been to Wales in it's life.

Something helpful for the cops, would be something unique about the car - perhaps a non-standard sticker or mark on the body.

Gutted for your old man Ritchy - Lot of money.

JIMZS180
12-04-11, 08:38 PM
were the windows blacked out mate...sounds very like one i have seen up here from time to tme....dont suppose there will be that many of them about here!!!

Ritchy
12-04-11, 10:22 PM
pretty sure it has black wheels, i really need to find out the reg of the car, biggest giveaway was the seats in it,

andys1981
12-04-11, 10:38 PM
malk zr on zr site has replied about one with black wheels aswell mate

Smokey
12-04-11, 10:53 PM
I've seen one like that in Crieff a wee while back although no clue about the interior. Will keep an eye out though. Do you know if your local police force passed vehicle details to other forces like Tayside, Fife etc as I don't recall reading anything about it

Ritchy
12-04-11, 10:57 PM
thanks andy for the heads up, dont know if the police are going to do anything about it, they havent got back to my dad all day about it,

Maxxed_Ross
13-04-11, 06:38 PM
I'll keep an eye out mate

I've posted this on the scottish Impreza site too just incase

Ritchy
13-04-11, 08:01 PM

Ritchy
13-04-11, 08:50 PM
okay the reg is D9 CHA and it has KHAN across the front of the bonnet,

police are doing nothing about it, saying its a "civil matter", despite the fact it has ?600 of my dads parts in it, my dad said to the police "Would it be okay for me to go down to currys and take a telly and not pay for it?" police said that would be different

Squeaks
13-04-11, 08:56 PM
Project Kahn Range Rover

Rare and even rarer in white,

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjxKntGkpR_rwDnSKWYay_wVTM19UH1 _ZxgkL_XiObrVOJCXTR

should be what its like?
i think the seats have the diamond stitching

best of luck finding it

Ritchy
13-04-11, 09:13 PM
very similar to that squeks, guy on the zr site has seen it, he says its usually around rutherglen/cambuslang/shettleston

greenyzs180
13-04-11, 10:25 PM
okay the reg is D9 CHA and it has KHAN across the front of the bonnet,

police are doing nothing about it, saying its a "civil matter", despite the fact it has ?600 of my dads parts in it, my dad said to the police "Would it be okay for me to go down to currys and take a telly and not pay for it?" police said that would be different

sorry to hear about the situatiobn but as said in other post,police are useless and dont give *****,take law into own hands and get job done,its people like your dad that work there arse of and one day need there help for this sort of matter and they wont help,to much paper work i guess,hope all works out tho,you would of thought that with a ?60,000-?70,000 car they wouldnt worry about a few grand bill,some people have no shame.

andys1981
13-04-11, 10:36 PM
very similar to that squeks, guy on the zr site has seen it, he says its usually around rutherglen/cambuslang/shettleston

malks zr aye,well get him mate!

Dan1971
14-04-11, 07:21 AM
If the car was at yours getting work done and then taken away by the owner with the debt outstanding, it is theft of the car as the garage has a proprietory right or interest in the vehicle. There is a stated case on it. It is theft - or could fall under making off without payment.

Scottish laws do vary from English ones, but the principles are usually the same.

I fear that your dad is not being supported by your local police.

R v Turner (No 2) [1971] 1 WLR 901.

The defendant removed his car from outside the garage at which it had been repaired, intending to avoid having to pay for the repair. The Court of Appeal held that the car could be regarded as 'property belonging to another' as against the owner, since it was in the possession and control of the repairer. (Note: were the same facts to present themselves today, a charge of making off without payment contrary to s3 TA 1978 would be more appropriate.)

Ritchy
14-04-11, 09:21 AM
Thanks dan, il give that statement tomy dad, its the police like you we need more of

Alan.F
14-04-11, 09:36 AM
That looks like Amir Khans RR used to see him around here in it all the time

http://www.livefight.com/images/pages/1272551390amir-khan.jpg

Ritchy
14-04-11, 07:34 PM
found out more info today, the guy is a big time drug lord, so don't confront if you see him, he is dangerous

Ritchy
14-04-11, 07:39 PM
and btw dan i have printed your statement off(ive not referenced you though) my dad has a meeting with the chief constable

BUCKYDEVIL
14-04-11, 07:44 PM
found out more info today, the guy is a big time drug lord, so don't confront if you see him, he is dangerous

You would think the polis would be happy for the excuse to stop his car then,
rather than saying it's a civil matter.

Ritchy
14-04-11, 08:01 PM
good theyve let my dad try get hold of a dangerous drug dealer who was envolved in a shotting last year when a 19 year old boy got killed

Dan1971
14-04-11, 08:19 PM
and btw dan i have printed your statement off(ive not referenced you though) my dad has a meeting with the chief constable

No worries pal, hope it helps. Like I said - Laws to vary between Scotland and England.

Did the person leaving the car give false details ? If that is the situation, then there is evidence of a predetermined intention of not paying, therefore a civil dispute is simply a non-starter.

Ritchy
14-04-11, 08:41 PM
he gave the number for a disconnected phone

Dan1971
14-04-11, 08:59 PM
..... then if the phone was disconnected before it was booked in - IMHO - that is evidence of an intention not to pay and obtain the goods/service by deception.

That is criminal - not civil.

Ritchy
14-04-11, 09:03 PM
thanks for more info dan, im hopeing the police are going to do something, my dad knows people in the criminal underworld and they said basically dont mess with the guy

Ritchy
14-04-11, 09:39 PM
right okay full story about the guy
the guy was shot back in 2009 because of a failed drug deal, at the same time an innocent 19 year old boy was killed at the same time. he tried to place the blame for the failed deal on one of mark(dads foreman) mates, the shooting was a proffesional hit put out on the guy, he is wante dby all sorts, including marks mates, his nickname is ballbag
he lives in inchinnan, he's in his 30's and his girlfriends just left him with a kid, his days are pretyt much numbered so he is just out doing what ever he wants, he is a big time criminal and its big time criminals who are out to get him.
marks friends said give me the spare key for the car and il get your money(hes a debt collector of the wrong sort), and the other guy with him said he was going to go stab him with a screwdriver, at which point my dad said no,

my dad wants nothing further to do with the guys because he doesnt want tied up in it all, hes back at the police complaining saying hes got a meeting with dez mcnulty(our msp) so the police are taking him more seriosly this time, he has a meeting with the chief constable next week as well

so to sumarise we are taking no further actions off our own back, this is something we are leaving to the police, we don't want involved in it sometimes things arent worth it

Smokey
14-04-11, 10:14 PM
I agree with you mate, money should be returned but life is more important.

BUCKYDEVIL
14-04-11, 10:29 PM
Nickname 'Bawbag' won't help ID him
I know this is a serious matter Ritchy but
Glasgow is full of Bawbags.

Ritchy
14-04-11, 10:31 PM
they do know his name ect but that kinda gives you an idea of how he is percieved in the underworld

BUCKYDEVIL
14-04-11, 11:13 PM
When you see people of a similar age as myself or younger driving the likes of the
Range rover Sport etc the initial feeling is of jealousy & wish I could afford that.
But to get there some of these people have lived their whole life by being scum and causing grief & misery to others,
Always having to watch their back for revenge attacks,,
Not a chance would I want to live that life :
No doubt this Bawbag will have his Life ended soon..

Ravinder_Tomcat220T
05-06-11, 06:00 PM
Any update?

Ritchy
05-06-11, 08:11 PM
nah think the police arent doing anything about it