PDA

View Full Version : ZS180 at knockhill?

fastmike
15-04-11, 06:08 PM
Who's is the ZS 180 seen on a video recently on the forum? I believe it was at Knockhill chaseing or following a porsche if I remember rightly ?

Craig
15-04-11, 06:31 PM
Maxfly (Garys) MG mate

fastmike
15-04-11, 06:32 PM
It sounded awesome..... do you what mods have been done to it ?

Maxfly
15-04-11, 09:44 PM
Sounds likey to b mine bud, don't think there was a porker tho, jag e type, Ferrari an ctr tho:) the decat is no just a pipe, simon added a
Small box to smooth out the gases.

Mods are Bmc induction, custom exhaust - de-cat, cat back by Simons custom exhausts:) thanks for the compliment:)

fastmike
16-04-11, 07:26 AM
Sounds likey to b mine bud, don't think there was a porker tho, jag e type, Ferrari an ctr tho:) the decat is no just a pipe, simon added a

Mods are Bmc induction, custom exhaust - de-cat, cat back by Simons custom exhausts:) thanks for the compliment:)

Yes , its yours (Y) ...... sounds fantastic matey :wub:

Maxfly
16-04-11, 08:22 AM
Yes , its yours (Y) ...... sounds fantastic matey :wub:

ooh, i love you now lol:rock:

fastmike
16-04-11, 10:11 AM

Did the de-cat pipe make much differance to noise /performance?

Maxfly
16-04-11, 01:05 PM
Did the de-cat pipe make much differance to noise /performance?

I got the whole system done as a oner as the exhaust it came with was pumped when i got it. So as to whether just the cat-back made more noise i canna say but once the whole system bedded in it sounds nicer than my black zs imo. The de-cat did make a big difference on the black zed though:)

Had the green zed RR'd at 199bhp with those mods, the black one made 190bhp with the same mods:)

fastmike
16-04-11, 01:32 PM
I got the whole system done as a oner as the exhaust it came with was pumped when i got it. So as to whether just the cat-back made more noise i canna say but once the whole system bedded in it sounds nicer than my black zs imo. The de-cat did make a big difference on the black zed though:)

Had the green zed RR'd at 199bhp with those mods, the black one made 190bhp with the same mods:)

Mines already got a dual system fitted ..... I want a pair of manis and a decat me thinks :P :punk:

zsserbia
16-04-11, 02:37 PM
If I remember in the same video it was stated 2 b supercharged? Or is it some other video with rear view cam and some porsche overtaking the ZS? Anyways beautiful and fine tuned orchestra playing on the tailpipe...

KevG
16-04-11, 04:31 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/KEVG_2007/th_DSCF0860.jpg (http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/KEVG_2007/?action=view&current=DSCF0860.mp4)