PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 180 front brake discs

ThumpJunkie
28-04-11, 07:17 AM
I've managed to completely obliterate the budget I gave myself to get the Rover ready for Modified Live on the 15th, so I'm hoping to save some money and buy discs that'll do me for a few months until the bank balance has recovered and I can replace them with new ones. Anyone have some used discs lying around that they're selling cheaply? I don't want ones that are completely gubbed, but a bit of wear is fine.

Luti
28-04-11, 04:08 PM
Got some front discs on a ZR160 here. I belive they are the same as the ZS180. ?20 and they're yours

ThumpJunkie
28-04-11, 07:27 PM
Got some front discs on a ZR160 here. I belive they are the same as the ZS180. ?20 and they're yours
They in okay condition mate? They are the same discs, they'll actually be going on a 25. I'll take them if they're decent :)

Ritchy
28-04-11, 08:00 PM
if that falls through can always p.m. ibrox hunk he might have some

ibrox_hunk
28-04-11, 09:03 PM
hey thump junkie, i do happen to have a set on the zs im breaking, there is plenty of wear left on them but they are a little rusty due to sitting on the car for 6 months static lol, i have already took the calipers and carriers off but never though to take these off, lol

ThumpJunkie
28-04-11, 09:23 PM
Where are you mate? Wouldn't harm to give me a price, I'm in Hamilton tomorrow night. Don't mind making the trip up to Callander if I need to, though.

Ritchy
28-04-11, 09:37 PM
paisley

Stephen
29-04-11, 12:40 AM
Where are you mate? Wouldn't harm to give me a price, I'm in Hamilton tomorrow night. Don't mind making the trip up to Callander if I need to, though.

Come say hey! Zs will be parked at Sainsburys! From 2-10

ThumpJunkie
29-04-11, 10:11 AM
Come say hey! Zs will be parked at Sainsburys! From 2-10
Change of plans, I will be in Hamilton just after 2pm, so if the Hunk can get back to me before I leave I'll pop over and use Lisa's Sainsbury's discount :D

ibrox_hunk
29-04-11, 08:35 PM
sorry thump junkie, im in paisley, and your free to come and remove them, as i say unsure of condition, know they have surface rust due to car just lying around

ThumpJunkie
30-04-11, 09:34 AM
Don't suppose you have any pictures mate?

Going to see if my mum and dad are up Luti's way on their travels and can collect the other set for me, although it's doubtful :(