Southside_ZS
30-04-11, 05:36 PM
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2666722.htm

Bobdope2002
30-04-11, 07:11 PM
:@ if i had a decent job id have snapped that up tommorow

Dav
30-04-11, 07:15 PM
Damn my lack of money! Someone wanna lend me some readies :)

andys1981
30-04-11, 10:02 PM
that is awfy tempting,but circumstances cannot allow it this month damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daytona365
01-05-11, 11:43 PM
Cheap, but not a yellow one, so not my cup of tea lol...........

starfire039
02-05-11, 12:00 AM
Looks like a cracked front bumper, no splitter, seller couldn't even be bothered to clean the interior before taking a picture (I wouldn't let my car get in that state at any point either way), looks like there is a rip on the drivers seat....

Why people would be interested in this car I have no idea, I would put my car up for sale for ?1500, 2-3 years newer, almost definately lower mileage (48k), had a warranty on it, 12 months MOT and tax, perfect condition in and out, serviced every 5,000 miles with expensive oil, fairly decent tyres (ZZ3s), complete S/S from downpipe to catback..... and I wouldn't get my arm bitten off, hence why I refuse to sell it.

Added to this handbrake failed the MOT, coupled with the tacky gear knob instantly makes me assume the owner is a boy racer type, who may have thrashed and broke the gearbox himself, regardless if there was a leak I'm sure anyone who cared about their car wouldn't have driven it home without it being 100% sorted... I know I wouldn't. Having said that, there could be a bit of money to be made from breaking that... it's all it's good for. Rant over :D

Southside_ZS
02-05-11, 09:56 AM
Looks like a cracked front bumper, no splitter, seller couldn't even be bothered to clean the interior before taking a picture (I wouldn't let my car get in that state at any point either way), looks like there is a rip on the drivers seat....

Why people would be interested in this car I have no idea, I would put my car up for sale for ?1500, 2-3 years newer, almost definately lower mileage (48k), had a warranty on it, 12 months MOT and tax, perfect condition in and out, serviced every 5,000 miles with expensive oil, fairly decent tyres (ZZ3s), complete S/S from downpipe to catback..... and I wouldn't get my arm bitten off, hence why I refuse to sell it.

Added to this handbrake failed the MOT, coupled with the tacky gear knob instantly makes me assume the owner is a boy racer type, who may have thrashed and broke the gearbox himself, regardless if there was a leak I'm sure anyone who cared about their car wouldn't have driven it home without it being 100% sorted... I know I wouldn't. Having said that, there could be a bit of money to be made from breaking that... it's all it's good for. Rant over :D

Would you seriously bother spending a few hours cleaning it for ?300? he's probably lost enough money on it as it is. Its worth more in bits. The wheels and seats alone would probably see your money back.

Phate
02-05-11, 10:26 AM
I might have that if one of Dads lorrys is going past cheshire this week. Break it and sell it for parts. Done!