PDA

View Full Version : zs 180 rear lower brace bar

Dave ZS-X
07-05-11, 04:23 PM
brand new still in box with all bolts etc to install.
used as standard on the teg type r which has same chassis.
15 quid plus p& p.

daytona365
07-05-11, 04:39 PM
brand new still in box with all bolts etc to install.
used as standard on the teg type r which has same chassis.
15 quid plus p& p.

Dont think me dum, but where abouts does it go? Having a blond moment and cant picture it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave ZS-X
07-05-11, 04:54 PM
between rear lower suspension under the car, in effect it ties the 2 seperate suspension points / arms together so they cant flex under load and so keeping the wheel at its correct angles so the tyre has the correct contact patch with the road.
Should be good to help dial out a little of the zs's standard performance killing understeer.lol

forgot to say its also adjustable so you could alter it to suit what you like, or use it to fine tune your set up on track.

Leigh_EvoIX
Think it's between the inner mounts of the lower suspension arms.

Leigh_EvoIX
Oh. Too slow......

Supercharged_Z
07-05-11, 07:34 PM
il take it dave

pm me your paypal and postage costs?

Cheers

Dave ZS-X
07-05-11, 07:43 PM
ok ross, i don't know what postage will be tbh, so i will ask at post office on monday and then get back to you...is that ok ?
unless anyone knows what postage costs, it weighs about 1.1 kilos in total with the box.

Supercharged_Z
07-05-11, 07:55 PM
Hi Dave,

no problems up to you but if i give you 10 for postage and it costs more u can let me know and il send the difference, or if its a bit less you could send some back.. or i can wait till monday.. either way no problems
cheers
ross

petet16
07-05-11, 07:58 PM
www.royalmail.com for prices

Dave ZS-X
07-05-11, 07:59 PM
aaah ok, im sure a tenner will more than cover it.
ill pm you paypal in a minute when ive ate my tea !!

stamford
08-05-11, 06:02 PM
Damn wish I came on earlier, too busy!

Supercharged_Z
08-05-11, 09:15 PM
It wouldn't mater If u did Mick, Dave would probably of sold to somebody else after you agree a deal and confirm everything. That said I suppose I shouldn't expect any different.

Dave ZS-X
08-05-11, 09:25 PM
thats a bit unfair ross, we agreed a deal and i p.m you details yesterday to which you never replied and you didnt all day today either, so i assumed you had pulled out and so i sold to someone else.
The first i knew that you still wanted it was when you had already sent payment tonight without confirming with me first, but I have refunded you asap and apologised, i can do no more than that.
I have actually accepted less money than you were paying me so i have lost out, hardly something i would have done on purpose is it!

admin please close thread now

Supercharged_Z
08-05-11, 09:29 PM
I don't see it as unfair.

You agreed a deal as I did. I paid as I said I would. Yes I was away today untill this evening which is when I paid. Despite agreeing to a deal you had sold elsewhere without sending a pm to see if I still wanted it.

You can sell to who u like I apriciate that, but there we go

Dave ZS-X
08-05-11, 09:41 PM
but i did send you a p.m with payment details yesterday to which you never replied, if you had p.m me and said i will pay tomorrow or whenever i would have waited but i heard nothing from you ..... you could have replied last night because you were on line after i sent you the message so the fact you went out all day today is not really relevant.
i have apologised and refunded straight away, i did nothing maliciously and i have taken a loss, its done, i cant change it, so im afraid thats it!!

rakester
08-05-11, 10:19 PM
Cash is king, first who pays the dollars get's it.

Have had many a person have a go at me in the past for not holding things but with so many time wasters on the net might as well sell it to the first person who sends the money over.

Not saying you are a time waster supercharged but a bit unfair to have a dig at Dave as he didn't even know you had sent the money etc

Ritchy
08-05-11, 10:59 PM
not everyone can get on the computer all the time, seems a little quick to say someones pulled out it was like a few days maybe

Supercharged_Z
09-05-11, 05:22 AM
Lol Dave, maybe it's just me but if I agree to sell something I think payment within 24 hrs is ok, especially as its a weekend. It's not like I didn't pay you for weeks. Jeez

Supercharged_Z
09-05-11, 05:23 AM
Lol Dave, maybe it's just me but if I agree to sell something I think payment within 24 hrs is ok, especially as its a weekend. It's not like I didn't pay you for weeks. Jeez

Ritchy, it wasn't even a day

talkingcars
09-05-11, 05:24 AM
I assume the seller did all the usual checks about the buyers online activity and waited at least 24 hours before assuming the buyer had pulled out????

(written before but posted after reading all the posts after Richies)