PDA

View Full Version : My MG ZS

kerrigone
28-10-07, 08:21 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x56/kerrigori/DSC01859.jpg

This is my baby, love her to bits. Thinking of adding some more fluff, what do you guys think?

She cost me practically nothing, though the carrot juice can be a bit hard to come by.

:whistle:

RalphG
28-10-07, 09:13 PM
Excellent!

Something that I have failed to do so far is to complement you on your grasp and use of the English language. Far better than some natives I could name!

BTW just a small correction - splendour.

kerrigone
28-10-07, 09:15 PM
Excellent!

Something that I have failed to do so far is to complement you on your grasp and use of the English language. Far better than some natives I could name!

BTW just a small correction - splendour.

I'm sorry Ralph but that's a quote and I can't be taking into account for their spelling :p (obviously kidding so don't sue ^^)

Boot Hill Bandit
28-10-07, 09:17 PM
Oh very nice Karen :) I like your car........or is it a rabbit??

I never knew a ZS could look so fluffy and cute..........but it looks a little angry like a killer bunny! :D

If you are picking me up in that in December I won't bother putting any clothes on as with all that fur it will keep me hot enough :innocent:

Smitten Jim

kerrigone
28-10-07, 09:22 PM
Oh very nice Karen :) I like your car........or is it a rabbit??

I never knew a ZS could look so fluffy and cute..........but it looks a little angry like a killer bunny! :D

If you are picking me up in that in December I won't bother putting any clothes on as with all that fur it will keep me hot enough :innocent:

Smitten Jim

I'd rather you put on your weekend clothes, they're not that warm anyway :lttd:

And I won't bring my car over, he gets a bit moody on long journeys and he prefers the right side of the road like the rest of us sane people.

Don't underestimate him, he's got about 5k bunnypower under the bonnet.

RalphG
28-10-07, 09:44 PM
Well, I think that we drive on the right, as in correct, side of the road;) Driving (or riding) on the left side of the road was introduced by Napoleon, so that they could easily identify enemy troops at a distance.

The ZS bunny is certainly cute. Not quite sure how it would handle on track :whistle:

arwilson80
28-10-07, 10:36 PM
I can see Karen coming off the plane with a big bag of 'sticky on' bits and pieces to mod Jims car... :)

Boot Hill Bandit
28-10-07, 10:42 PM
It's okay that will cover all the dents, scratches and other imperfections on my car :D

In all seriousness........you have just reminded me of something!

Smitten Jim

RalphG
28-10-07, 11:33 PM
I can see Karen coming off the plane with a big bag of 'sticky on' bits and pieces to mod Jims car... :)

A pair of huge ears to stick on the roof? That should slow Jim down a bit :laugh:

kerrigone
29-10-07, 05:41 AM
A pair of huge ears to stick on the roof? That should slow Jim down a bit :laugh:

No no no if you really know how to drive you won't let a pair of airs stop you silly, and they can be moved around into better position depending on the drivers mood. :sly:

stamford
29-10-07, 05:57 AM
Nice art, will be interesting to see a ZS if and when you get one :D

RalphG
29-10-07, 08:24 AM
No no no if you really know how to drive you won't let a pair of airs stop you silly, and they can be moved around into better position depending on the drivers mood. :sly:

If Jim had had them on his car as he approached the speed bump he could have used them as an air brake to slow the car down. That would have saved the damage to the front splitter, towing eyes, sump and suspension bushes. :cylon: "Michael, I cannot allow you to jeopardise your life by taking off from that speed bump. I'm deploying the rabbit ears as an air brake." :cylon:

arwilson80
29-10-07, 08:32 AM
If they flap he can use them to fly to Norway...

kerrigone
29-10-07, 03:46 PM
If they flap he can use them to fly to Norway...

Problem is, it's my car that has the rabbit ears not his :p

Boot Hill Bandit
29-10-07, 09:52 PM
If Jim had had them on his car as he approached the speed bump he could have used them as an air brake to slow the car down. That would have saved the damage to the front splitter, towing eyes, sump and suspension bushes. :cylon: "Michael, I cannot allow you to jeopardise your life by taking off from that speed bump. I'm deploying the rabbit ears as an air brake." :cylon:

Yeah yeah very funny! :p

Guess who was watching ***** Rider lmfao! :rofl:

I was too ;)

Smitten Jim

arwilson80
29-10-07, 11:24 PM
Problem is, it's my car that has the rabbit ears not his :p

What's his is yours and what is yours is his....

sorry that was probably a mis-quote.... What's his is yours and what is yours is yours.

That better? ;)