PDA

View Full Version : Don't want to sell it

Tommy
14-05-11, 05:38 PM
I need to sell my mk2 180, really don't want too, such a great driving experience, had her just over a year now, new inlet manifold, 4 new tyres, new centre pipe, new battery, just over 50k on the clock, paid ?3800 1 year ago, hoping to get ?2700 for her. moneys tight at the moment and the only option is to sell, and get something not quite so pricey to run. tax is due end of the month and had a new MOT in march. Any takers!!??

Marky Mark
14-05-11, 07:18 PM
I need to sell my mk2 180, really don't want too, such a great driving experience, had her just over a year now, new inlet manifold, 4 new tyres, new centre pipe, new battery, just over 50k on the clock, paid ?3800 1 year ago, hoping to get ?2700 for her. moneys tight at the moment and the only option is to sell, and get something not quite so pricey to run. tax is due end of the month and had a new MOT in march. Any takers!!??

Are you getting another MG, get a 1.8 or 1.6 be cheaper to run and still great fun. :clap:

shcKr-
15-05-11, 07:56 AM
Perhaps you might be interested in swapping + cash your way with my MG ZS 120+
Still a great car to drive, just a bit less power which means it drinks the petrol less ;)

Tommy
16-05-11, 10:27 AM
probably moving away from MG for a little bit I think guys, sorry