PDA

View Full Version : 06 Mk2 Diesel 115 (Gauging interest)

Jem
16-05-11, 03:21 PM
Im looking to sell my ZS as im now wanting a different colour ZS (Derv)

Im just seeing if anyone is interested in it,Its going to be a tricky thing because i cant be without a car for to long as i have lots of hospital appointments coming up one of them will be in bristol aswell so catching the bus is not a option.

Lets talk about my ZS:

ZS 115+ registered 06 but it was made in 05.

Spoiler&180 Side Skirts.

Reversing Sensors.

PowerFlow Stainless Steel exhaust.

Stainless Steel Decat pipe.

It passed the mot in May and its was taxed in May,Mileage was 33195 on day of mot. I did get a advisory notice on the tyres saying they were all close to the legal limit,So it will have a set of new tyres soon.

Maff was replaced in October 09.

New front&back brakes were fitted in May 2010

Battery was replaced with a Bosch one in December 2010

Aircon was regassed on the 3rd May 2011 and they added dye for any future problems.

It has service history up to May 2010 (Stamp in book)

This year someone serviced the car at their home who use to be in the trade who is known on the XPower forum It had its major service done along with the belts.

Four new tyres now fitted June 2011

The back windscreen washer doesn't work for some reason.

Asking Price ?4,000

At the moment its got a after market headunit speakers and sub amps,Really i would like to keep all of my audio accept speakers as i got it last year,Im sure i still have the stock headunit somewhere if need be.

I will be leaving the mats in it,Its the ones with the MG logo on the drivers mat.

Here is some pictures taken a couple of years ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/20090830-IMG_3242.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/20090830-IMG_3260.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/20090830-IMG_3257.jpg

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Just thought i would upload the boot pics to show its not to messed from having the sub and amps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/CarAudio-6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/CarAudio-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/MG%20ZS/CarAudio-5.jpg

peterzs
16-05-11, 08:53 PM
Very tidy example, all the belts done, so no expense for a bit.

?3,000 sounds cheap to me, seen older ones at traders sites for around ?4,000.

Best of luck with the sale.

Jem
16-05-11, 10:09 PM
Cheers it is a nice car but i feel i want to get something else now,I like the look of the ZT. Im still feeling the diesel love so my next car has to be a diesel.

Of course i would like to get as much as i can for it but would anyone really buy the zed for more than 3,000 if its a private sale?

Steves Cleenz
16-05-11, 10:13 PM
Cheers it is a nice car but i feel i want to get something else now,I like the look of the ZT. Im still feeling the diesel love so my next car has to be a diesel.

Of course i would like to get as much as i can for it but would anyone really buy the zed for more than 3,000 if its a private sale?
Yes!! its a MK2 and its a diesel, add a grand on the price! also being a 06 does thios come in the cheaper tax bracket?

Jem
16-05-11, 10:17 PM
Yes!! its a MK2 and its a diesel, add a grand on the price! also being a 06 does thios come in the cheaper tax bracket?

Think ill change the price and see what happens. Cheers.

Yep its cheaper tax at ?130

p_b82
17-05-11, 08:58 AM
tho in fairness the 06 does not alter the tax bracket, as my mine is also ?130 a year tax on an 03 plate too :)

I dont think you will get 4000 for it on here (we are too wiley i suspect :laugh:), but you might from a private sale if advertised elsehwere.

Jem
17-05-11, 09:28 AM
Yea ?4000 does seem alot more than i would of thought it would go for being a private sale,And im sure you are right no one from a car forum is going to want to pay that much??..??

stamford
17-05-11, 10:48 AM
If it had the 180 kit then it would be more attractive to a potential buyer. Good luck anyway.

Dan1971
17-05-11, 02:32 PM
?4K for an 06 plate diesel - no kit - :unsure: - Good luck though - it's a nice clean looking car.

If you get that for it - I'm laughing ..... :rofl:

peterzs
17-05-11, 04:28 PM
You have room to negotiate at that price, go in at ?3,000, you will still get knocked.

I'd see what reaction you get and then see if you need to adjust the figures.

You can always come down, but hard to increase the price.

Dervs do seem popular at the moment.

:wave:

Glen290
29-06-11, 12:39 PM
If it had the kit on, i would have snatched your hand off...

Jem
17-07-11, 11:34 AM
Why has my subscribed threads gone didn't know someone had posted in this thread.

I did look into buying the kit but it would of cost to much,Maybe if i had then i wouldn't want to sell it at all.

By the looks of things im not going to be able to get a ZT so now im on the look out for another ZS 115 but in another colour,As i want a colour that stands out from the rest,Silver just doesn't have that stand out effect on me any more.

peterzs
17-07-11, 01:25 PM
Why has my subscribed threads gone didn't know someone had posted in this thread.

I did look into buying the kit but it would of cost to much,Maybe if i had then i wouldn't want to sell it at all.

By the looks of things im not going to be able to get a ZT so now im on the look out for another ZS 115 but in another colour,As i want a colour that stands out from the rest,Silver just doesn't have that stand out effect on me any more.

Any excuse,

Hope you find a good one.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm214/peterzs/2010_0417kyra0001.jpg

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

Jem
17-07-11, 01:31 PM
Any Excuse is right,When you have a colour like that you got to show it off.

The mrs isn't to keen on yellow but me i think its super nice,The colour i would be looking at would be Blue as that would really make her happy or yellow that would make me happy,Or red.

Loooking on auto trader there doesn't seem to be many dervs about,I wonder what a trade in price will be like for like.

Bobdope2002
17-07-11, 01:39 PM
Loooking on auto trader there doesn't seem to be many dervs about,I wonder what a trade in price will be like for like.

Not anywhere near what you'd want id expect....

dealers are just out to rip MG drivers off becuse its a dead company and you cant get parts (allegedly lol)

Jem
17-07-11, 01:51 PM
Very true i would be better selling it private but i wonder what i would get if i saw a 115 in a colour i like,i wonder what sort of price they would let it go for as the only difference would be colour.

ramdonice
17-07-11, 01:56 PM
have you looked in to getting yours resprayed?
would work out cheaper than trading yours in at a garage

Bobdope2002
17-07-11, 02:01 PM
Very true i would be better selling it private but i wonder what i would get if i saw a 115 in a colour i like,i wonder what sort of price they would let it go for as the only difference would be colour.

id recon they pick out faults with your car even though they didnt exist to try and push the value of your car down

If it was me and you were going to buy another MG, id sell privately for whatever u think or could get and then go into the garage with cash, IMHO your in a far better haggling position when you have cash in your hand

MG's to dealers as bad as this sounds are old bangers now buy it off you for nout sell it for double or have it sat on the forecourt for ages

Jem
17-07-11, 02:54 PM
have you looked in to getting yours resprayed?
would work out cheaper than trading yours in at a garage

I did think about that ages ago but now i dont have the money for a respray,Maybe i should of done it when i had the money to waste.

id recon they pick out faults with your car even though they didnt exist to try and push the value of your car down

If it was me and you were going to buy another MG, id sell privately for whatever u think or could get and then go into the garage with cash, IMHO your in a far better haggling position when you have cash in your hand

MG's to dealers as bad as this sounds are old bangers now buy it off you for nout sell it for double or have it sat on the forecourt for ages

Yes i think thats the best idea to sell it then to go and find one,Thinking about it im sure if i part exhanged they would say well there is 180 skirts on it no stereo etc..Better of selling it private i think.