PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Simon's ZS-120
17-05-11, 10:26 AM
Well thought i would Say hello as i havnt been online for some time in the world of MG and hope every one is well was expecting to see my MG ZS on here rebuilt as it had site stickers on it. im still going through treatment for my hand lol been 5 months now and got an MRI on monday to see if im going to need an operation :/ plus got to see a doctor on friday to start my claim as the driver who crashed into me has said it was all her fault

stamford
17-05-11, 10:44 AM
Long time no hear. Sorry to hear the hand is still not right, but hopefully the ongoing rehab will ramp the claim up. Don't take the first offer until your hand is 100% okay. How's the RS going?

lawrence-zs180
17-05-11, 11:14 AM
hey dude, bit of a pisser about the hand but atleast there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. take it you cant even ride at the min.
Hows work and bits going?

peterzs
17-05-11, 03:22 PM
Hi, hope it all works out OK.

Dont work too hard.

:wave:

Simon's ZS-120
19-05-11, 10:38 AM
few pics of my ST after i gave it a major clean black is very hard to keep clean this was before i went to the Fast Show and an old picture that makes me sad :(

Bobdope2002
19-05-11, 02:05 PM
i wudnt be sad youve got a far superior car to the ZS id be very happy

Simon's ZS-120
19-05-11, 10:24 PM
i wudnt be sad youve got a far superior car to the ZS id be very happy

it dont handle like a zs tho and im running proxies just need to be aware of tight bends as the back slides all over the place nearly binned it on the way to work

p_b82
20-05-11, 12:45 PM
i have never been close to binning my car on the way to work.... more likely am over enthusiastic on the way home :rofl:

the focus hire car i had was not as nice to drive as the ZS - and it was supposed to be the best handling car of it's class...

Bobdope2002
20-05-11, 04:04 PM
it dont handle like a zs tho and im running proxies just need to be aware of tight bends as the back slides all over the place nearly binned it on the way to work

handling wise mebbe but for everything else id have the ST

fastmike
20-05-11, 04:43 PM
Simon , I miss the tails of your sexual exploits LOL...... I mean , excuse me young man , but have you attended any grab a granny nights lately (A)

Simon's ZS-120
25-05-11, 10:33 PM
Simon , I miss the tails of your sexual exploits LOL...... I mean , excuse me young man , but have you attended any grab a granny nights lately (A)

got some sad news for you i have settled down alot more and have a girlfriend who is 21 things are going great and havnt been out on the sauce for ages now instead i go to the gym and keep fit

peterzs
26-05-11, 09:26 AM
Well done Simon, hope it all goes well.

:smile1::smile1::smile1: