PDA

View Full Version : weird one

Smokie
18-05-11, 06:42 PM
Went to the local Asda today and i always park at the bottom of the car park away from most other peoples cars. did a bit of shopping and came out about 1/2 hour later. went to blip the car and nothing happened tired again nothing. i opended the door with the key but couldn't start the engine immobiliser alarm sounding. Sat there scratching my head for a bit think what the hell am i gonna do now. then i heard a car alarm going off looked up and theirs this guy trying to open his car with his key fob and its obviously not working for him either, looked around a bit more and their was a few people frantically pressing buttons on there key fobs trying to unlock the doors but none of them where working. after about 10 mins of trying, all off a sudden it worked so i got in the car started it and off i went. How strange is that?

talkingcars
18-05-11, 06:46 PM
Somebody with a scanner of some sort or is there an electricity pylon or substation nearby?

I sometimes come out of work and find my car is unlocked even though I know I've locked it, thinking about it, that only happens when I am at one end of the carpark and not always when I am there!

C13URD
18-05-11, 06:47 PM
Must have been the Asda Triangle :yikes:

stamford
18-05-11, 06:49 PM
How odd, bit of a worry if something happened, hard one to explain to the insurance company!

Smokie
18-05-11, 08:25 PM
wifes just been on facebook and there is a few people on there saying they have had the samething happen. there no pylons or substations about but they are doing some major roadworks building a bypass so it might have something to do with that?

Leigh_EvoIX
18-05-11, 09:32 PM
flash forward senario?? But instead of passing out people can't open their cars...