PDA

View Full Version : a first for me

mrpost0790
27-05-11, 02:01 PM
as the title my zs had mot today and passed first time with no advisories thats never happened to me before so to celebrate i have booked it in for a full service and belt change she deserves it and i will have a sherry or three as well

peterzs
27-05-11, 02:07 PM
Nice treat for the car, they do go through, more often than fail.

Must be that we look after and maintain them well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Captain Peanut
27-05-11, 02:23 PM
Nice one, bet your chuffed!

mrpost0790
27-05-11, 02:42 PM
Nice one, bet your chuffed!

yeah very...... i have only had the car a short while and you never now what your getting but over the moon now so after the service and belts will probably look at some mods :thumbsup:

stamford
27-05-11, 02:44 PM
These zeds never cease to amaze!

Ritchy
27-05-11, 04:04 PM
pretty good for going through MOT's :) had 4 MOT's on mine now with no advises:)

talkingcars
27-05-11, 07:51 PM
as the title my zs had mot today and passed first time with no advisories thats never happened to me before so to celebrate i have booked it in for a full service and belt change she deserves it and i will have a sherry or three as well

Always pleasing when that happens.

pretty good for going through MOT's :) had 4 MOT's on mine now with no advises:)

With your background I should jolly well hope so.

daytona365
27-05-11, 09:02 PM
Good news, another ZS being looked after. Mine never worries me, the only car I dont fret when its due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrpost0790
11-07-11, 04:34 PM
yeah very...... i have only had the car a short while and you never now what your getting but over the moon now so after the service and belts will probably look at some mods :thumbsup:

just a quick update been a while ...but after having all the belts water pump and fluids changed and a full service the old mg is running like new what a pleasure to own and drive

Its Me
11-07-11, 09:31 PM
you gotta sweet ride:clap::clap::clap:

Ritchy
11-07-11, 09:44 PM
Always pleasing when that happens.

With your background I should jolly well hope so.

well MOT wise things ive had to change because they where faulty pre MOT, 1X track rod end at ?10ish, changed a wheel bearing but that was my fault when i had the shunt along with rear trailing arm ect
n other than that tyres n adjust the shoes and thats it, not bad in 40,000 miles of ownership and over 80,000 on the clock

C13URD
11-07-11, 10:05 PM
Bet you drove home with a big grin on yr face:-D.... cant beat that feeling when they pass .. Happy Days. :-D:-D:-D