PDA

View Full Version : Pool Ball Gear Knobs!!!

ThumpJunkie
28-05-11, 11:45 PM
?7.50 posted First Class to your door.

Designs are as follows, and have a 2" diameter as standard:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/ThumpJunkie/Newer/poolballs.png

These can be made to fit both screw-fit and push-fit gear sticks; generally they are made in 10mm or 13mm sizes to fit the respective stick type, however, if you're after a different size/fitment, please PM me before ordering.

They can also be drilled any way you want. Our most common option is with the number facing directly upwards, however random drilling and the numbers horizontally are other popular choices. However you want it to fit your gear stick, just let us know and we'll sort you out.

Please send the dosh via PayPal GIFT PAYMENT to cldrlm@aol.com, stating what it is you're paying for. Alternatively, PM me with your requirements! :D

Please note: Due to demand outweighing supply, no further 8 ball orders will be taken until further notice.

ramdonice
29-05-11, 08:20 AM
cool but thats face it the only one you would want is the black 8 ball

EDIT: yellow 1 would be cool too if you have a yellow zed and blue 2 for blue zed and so on

ThumpJunkie
29-05-11, 09:31 AM
cool but thats face it the only one you would want is the black 8 ball

EDIT: yellow 1 would be cool too if you have a yellow zed and blue 2 for blue zed and so on
I sold a full set in less than a day during the initial run. Not really sure why the 8s are so popular? I'd rather have something more obscure and unique, or something colour-coded, personally.

ramdonice
29-05-11, 09:46 AM
i would have the yellow 1 with the hole drilled at the 1 so its completely yellow :) if i was gonna have one

Squeaks
29-05-11, 09:55 AM
Payment sent :P

ThumpJunkie
29-05-11, 10:04 AM
Thanks mate, now no 1s left either! :osama:

ThumpJunkie
22-06-11, 03:13 PM
I have the following balls left from the second run, if anyone fancies one?

9 (2)
11 (2)
12 (2)
13 (2)
15 (2)
CUE (2)