PDA

View Full Version : Facelift Dash and Black oak Console

Stephen
06-06-11, 03:58 PM
MG ZS Facelift Dash. Has the ATC Black Oak and the Black and Chrome rings on the vents. Comes with the Glovebox and steering cover column.

Came from a 2004 Rover 45 Club SE Hatch but will fit the saloon too. In very good conditon. The car was front end smash so the airbag has gone off and has been removed.

I would be willing to sell the black oak or the Vents seperatly if i can get the buyers vents or consol.

http://i53.tinypic.com/fu9mo0.jpg

Dash with Black oak and vents - ?150
Dash without Black Oak - ?80
Black Oak itself - ?70
Vents - ?40

Also have the rear consol with Elec window switches and the cupholder inside And the Leather steering wheel but it has some wear around the top

In addition if anyone who takes the Black oak to go into a MK2 who would like the Dash switch LED's Changed to BLUE ( Hazards, Lock, Rear FOG, Rear Demister) Then i can do this too for an extra fee. I have done this in my Own car.

Dan1971
06-06-11, 06:53 PM
Would love the dark oak stuff off you mate but ain't got the dosh this month. Getting the mods fitted later .... :bike:

Shame though - just got ?50 for a golf club on the bay - that good enough ?

Stephen
08-06-11, 10:56 AM
il see if anyone wants the dash as a whole if not il give you a shout :)

ZS
08-06-11, 12:17 PM
il see if anyone wants the dash as a whole if not il give you a shout :)

How much for the centre console, armrest, black oak strip and hazzard button? :p

Stephen
08-06-11, 10:59 PM
The whole rear consol or just the armrest? The buttons part of the dash but i can possibly get a hold of one for you.

Stephen
13-08-11, 03:19 PM
Only have the dash, rear consol and wheel left.

Now has standard ZS vents fitted.

?50 + postage??