PDA

View Full Version : MGOC or MGCC

magpie67
07-06-11, 06:34 PM
As the title reads really.

Anyone a member of these, or is it really for the older MG's and not us modern upstarts :smile1:

leezs110
07-06-11, 08:21 PM
I joined MGCC last month, Peter on here kindly sent me the may edition of there club mag to have a read through! ;)

I think in the past they have been geared up to the older classic stuff, but they also have the Z Register which caters for modern MG`s, due to this & them having a quality magazine is the reason i joined & they also attend a good selection of shows throughout the year! :)

I`m doing my first show with MGCC this month at MG Live Silverstone, kinda going cold turkey as i don`t know any of them! :w00t:

I could photocopy a few pages of the june edition of the MGCC mag for you to have a read through, it may help you decide, pm me if interested.

peterzs
07-06-11, 10:21 PM
Hi Magpie, if you want a look at Junes mag, pm me your address and I'll send it off.

As Lee said MG live is 24th, 25th and 26th of June, advertised as the biggest MG Event in the World, so cant be bad.

Don't know what area you would come under, Anglia, contact Rob Muir
01206 862619 Rob.Muir@hotmail.co.uk.

or Lincolnshire, contact John Hebb, 01522683541 jhebb38@virginmedia.com

Also this month they have a ZRZSZT, Newsletter, 4 pages of Zed stuff.

Might be worth seeing when their next natters are being held,( that is the pub meets,) and see what you think.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

magpie67
08-06-11, 10:16 AM
Hi Magpie, if you want a look at Junes mag, pm me your address and I'll send it off.

As Lee said MG live is 24th, 25th and 26th of June, advertised as the biggest MG Event in the World, so cant be bad.

Don't know what area you would come under, Anglia, contact Rob Muir
01206 862619 Rob.Muir@hotmail.co.uk.

or Lincolnshire, contact John Hebb, 01522683541 jhebb38@virginmedia.com

Also this month they have a ZRZSZT, Newsletter, 4 pages of Zed stuff.

Might be worth seeing when their next natters are being held,( that is the pub meets,) and see what you think.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

pm sent :)