PDA

View Full Version : LPG mk2 ZS 180

Stephen
14-06-11, 12:51 PM
Spotted this on piston heads and it takes my fancy being LPG. But im sure i saw a post on here, when someone went and saw the car and it had undescribed faults.

Anyone know anything about it?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2719674.htm

By this post, it means my ZS is going ASAP and im looking for a replacement.

roverdave81
14-06-11, 01:09 PM
a mate of mine had his mk2180 from new and had it lpg converted after it was 3 year old and it still runs sweet but is as cheap as a disesel if i was to buy something like this would want a t4 check carried out and the lpg system checked over as if something is wrong could cost lots to sort

Bobdope2002
14-06-11, 02:08 PM
a mate of mine had his mk2180 from new and had it lpg converted after it was 3 year old and it still runs sweet but is as cheap as a disesel if i was to buy something like this would want a t4 check carried out and the lpg system checked over as if something is wrong could cost lots to sort

did the other one have an extreme spoiler on i cant remember and the LPG thing was in the rear bumper

if its the same one im sure the guy said it was a complete shed with things not matching and out of line

cud be the wrong car though

roverdave81
14-06-11, 02:31 PM
Wouldnt be my mate as he still has it and it runs sweet and he isnt thinkin of sell it plus his is black big spoiler but I would say as long as it was fitted and is checked over every year it should be fine he has his 180 serviced every year and has the lpg check over as well so he knows its all workin fine

Bobdope2002
14-06-11, 03:02 PM
Wouldnt be my mate as he still has it and it runs sweet and he isnt thinkin of sell it plus his is black big spoiler but I would say as long as it was fitted and is checked over every year it should be fine he has his 180 serviced every year and has the lpg check over as well so he knows its all workin fine

ooops put the wrong qoute in oops i was refering to stephens post

mine has an LPG conversion on and mine runs sweet as a nut

C13URD
14-06-11, 07:37 PM
The economy of a diesel and the performace and sound of a V6......

Ritchy
14-06-11, 07:57 PM
bear in mind stephen your cars going to be worth not a lot with the fault its got

Dan1971
14-06-11, 08:27 PM
That is a great looking car and with LPG worth a serious look.

Stephen
14-06-11, 10:44 PM
bear in mind stephen your cars going to be worth not a lot with the fault its got

I know bud. I'm considering breaking. I'm even more annoyed now as some shaft has planked on the roof of it and dented it!! And it won't come out fully. Breaking is best option for my situation ATM. I have ran out of money time and patience with it.

Ritchy
14-06-11, 10:52 PM
was it you that was planking on it?

Nor
14-06-11, 10:54 PM
What's up with your car Stephen? Just the HG? Yours is such a great looking car.

Stephen
15-06-11, 11:34 AM
Nope wasnt me. Was parked at work, and iv asked to check the cctv cameras.

Its not the HG. Its not this its not that. i just dont know what it is.

It likes to overheat when stationary. Only if the Coolant temp sensor is connected up though. Drives as normal.