PDA

View Full Version : General Mods

Snoop
14-06-11, 02:46 PM
I have been trawling the various forums to get some idea of what to do and how much it is going to cost so I can factor this in to my ZS purchase budget. If I have missed anything out or got prices wrong, or if you have any advice I would be grateful of any input

I will not be able to do everything at once due to cost so I am going to do it in stages

Stage 1 When I get the car I will be looking to get these done immediately

Sheddist clutch Kit - Approx ?150
Oil catch tank - ?25

Stage 2

ITG induction Kit - ?310

Stage 3

I was thinking about the exhaust system but really am not sure if it is worth doing from a performance point of view. I do not want to go catless as the Germans are hot on their emissions and the price of the janspeed high flow cat is over ?300. Any views?

Reidy Remap (as he seems to be the man.)

Is there anything else I should do?

starfire039
14-06-11, 06:19 PM
Maybe look at the BMC CDA instead of the ITG, quite a lot of the guys swear by it, and it's just over half the price.

talkingcars
14-06-11, 07:10 PM
Do you have exhaust places in Germany such as www.powerflow.co.uk who could build you a system with a sports cat?

Snoop
15-06-11, 01:04 AM
I imagine they must do. Modifying seems on a par with the Uk. The trouble I have is I cannot speak good enough German to sort it out. Where I am in Germany the second language is Russian, which is no help at all! :)

Is it worth doing the exhaust as I understood the standard system on the 180 had a high flow cat of sorts?

talkingcars
15-06-11, 05:30 AM
I can't comment on the cat alone but my exhaust and decat has made a difference.