PDA

View Full Version : New engine for Jim ?

ZS180V6
31-10-07, 07:08 PM
Jim,

Found this on Ebay only down the road from you :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZS-2-5-V6-ENGINE-ONLY-30-000-MILES-RUNS-SUPER_W0QQitemZ200167910364QQihZ010QQcategoryZ1041 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Smokey
31-10-07, 10:31 PM
good find mate

stamford
01-11-07, 04:50 AM
With about 30 mins to go at £501 could be a bargin..............

ZS180V6
04-11-07, 09:36 AM
Didn't fancy it then Jim ?

Boot Hill Bandit
04-11-07, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the link buddy but there isn't much wrong with my 'new' engine since EMS replaced it. I need a new plenum and motors, change the oil breather/pick up in the sump, change the sump whilst it's off add a induction kit and that's it.

Yesterday I found out how much my car is worth :cry: so I won't be selling it.........I will drive it around until it's dead :joker: I was thinking about the future but now I can't be bothered after looking into it........the car is coming with me wherever I go or whatever I do. I have spent so much on the damn car it would be stupid to sell it next year without a very very very good reason (moving to Norway I may sell it :love: )

If Karen ends up over here........she can take the ZS to work and use it providing she doesn't do more damage than I do (that's impossible me thinks :D )

Smitten Jim

RalphG
04-11-07, 10:19 AM
I thought you were supposed to be doing the kitchen...:zorro:

Boot Hill Bandit
04-11-07, 10:50 AM
Nah.......I got in trouble as per feckin usual the silly sods :thumbsdown:

Someone woke up late........won't mention why........KAREN :bow: .......so there I was stealing a few :sleeping: until 10:30.........I go downstairs and they are all disappeared...........Dad got up at 6am apparently.......let my Mum sleep until 9am.........then I got up a while later.......they all went shopping.........then they come back and start finger pointing........so they got one finger back :joker:

In the dog house?? You bet :P It wouldn't be home if I didn't come home to :rant: everyday :rofl:

To be honest.......it wouldn't take long to sort out if they help out and do as they are told but that's not going to happen......so they are going to do it Monday or something next week now.........if the house falls down Ralph, can I sleep at yours pretty please?! :rofl: :joker:

I will go and get the acrows and stuff out of my garage in a minute and install them for them so at least I know nothing will fall down. Why do people have to be so damn awkward?? All they had to do was bloody wake me like they usually do when it's not important but they have something boring to say like

"It's cold outside!"

Smitten Jim