PDA

View Full Version : My old cars turned up on Autotrader

C13URD
22-06-11, 10:49 PM
mods please feal free to move this to the correct section wasnt sure were to put it thanks.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201124391588465/sort/priceasc/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/make/mg/page/4/postcode/cv114bs/radius/200?logcode=p

paid 8k for this back in 2006, had it for three yrs cracking car 115TD,
i can tell its my old car its still got the powerflow back box on it i had fitted, front mudflaps i fitted, parrot bluetooth inside i fitted, drilled & grooved discs allround, remapped to 140bhp, red mats & seatbelt pads were even what i left in her. its prob even got the front&rear strut brace's still on it..

sold it to my neighbour who had it about 12mths then lost it one day in the bad snow, insurance wrote it of, he should have brought it back & repaired it properly, ended up in a tat yard i think somewhere..

i really wanted this motor back & about 7mths ago when it turned up on autotrader yet again i travelled up north to have a look, i was gutted to say the least. the front grille, bottom of the front bumper & corner of the bonnet have been filled badly, i felt sad & walked away almost decided to buy it & do it properly ie new bumper & bonnet front end respray.....wished i had..

Just wanted to let any body who might fancy this to look for the front end repairs which are poor..just been filled & no new bits...

if i hadn't got my cracking 180 at the mo i would defo buy this & put a new bonnet, front bumper on it & have it painted, loved this car to bits..:wavecry::wavecry:

& heres how she was when i had her..........
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/cliveb6166/zss007.jpg

mattie007
23-06-11, 02:41 PM
I was going to ask you about this car but you've answered for me!
Looks a steal until you realise its been poorly repaired.
How about I buy your lpg 180 and then you buy your TD back? :)

C13URD
23-06-11, 03:58 PM
I was going to ask you about this car but you've answered for me!
Looks a steal until you realise its been poorly repaired.
How about I buy your lpg 180 and then you buy your TD back? :)

ha ha ha tempted you dont know how tempted i am :smile1:

mattie007
23-06-11, 06:09 PM
ha ha ha tempted you dont know how tempted i am :smile1:

Well im serious.....
Is the TD just a bit scruffy? Does it still drive well?

Bobdope2002
23-06-11, 06:32 PM
good lord lol

C13URD
23-06-11, 06:40 PM
Well im serious.....
Is the TD just a bit scruffy? Does it still drive well?

Well when i viewed it about 9mths ago in leeds (which is were it still is) it was still clean with the odd dent. wheels scuffed, it was unmarked when i sold it. i didnt drive it only looked around it..

so the guy coudnt sell it then as he wanted nearly 3k, i know he paid over the ods.. someat like 3.5k. i told him then he'd been had as i knew the history of the car. i owned it from 2006-2009 then my neighbour for 12mths.

i could tell the front damage which was minimal by the way had just been filled as it was cracking..this put me off at the time!!!!!!!!!!!... i saw it first hand just after my neighbour had hit a crash barrier in the snow. so i knew what i was looking for..

i ended up buying the mint condition silver facelift 110 which Tim now has...& the rest is history..

mattie007
24-06-11, 09:45 AM
Doesnt sound too bad,?2k seems an ok price if the damage is just cosmetic.