PDA

View Full Version : OSR T/B Handle, Aerial base + aerial, NSR ABS sensor (Saloon)

David
29-06-11, 11:03 PM
Needed for a mate, thought I'd sign on a try here

Car is 2001 Saloon in Trophy Blue

Needed TB OSR Door Handle
NSR ABS Sensor
Aerial Base and Aerial (3 bolt fixing triangle shape)

Thanks

andy j
30-06-11, 08:51 AM
I have a abs sensor and aerial ?12 posted.

Ritchy
30-06-11, 09:19 AM
Do you have drums or discs on the back, they are different sensors

David
30-06-11, 05:25 PM
I have a abs sensor and aerial ?12 posted.

When you say aerial do you mean including the base? as requested with 3 bolt fixing. Is ABS sensor for Disc model

Do you have drums or discs on the back, they are different sensors

Discs, thanks

andy j
30-06-11, 06:04 PM
I'm breaking a zs 180. The abs sensor will be for disks and the aerial will include the 3 bolt mount.

David
30-06-11, 06:34 PM
I'm breaking a zs 180. The abs sensor will be for disks and the aerial will include the 3 bolt mount.

what colour would rear drivers door handle be if available?

talkingcars
30-06-11, 07:16 PM
Is the old door handle broken or missing, if it is the former they are easily fixed and proberbly stronger once repaired.

andy j
30-06-11, 07:37 PM
I have sold the rear door handle. I have just removed the rear abs sensor and aerial! Could get them sent out in the morning. You got paypal?

ibrox_hunk
30-06-11, 07:54 PM
i have the handle from a tahiti blue zs 180 that i am breaking.

David
30-06-11, 09:44 PM
Is the old door handle broken or missing, if it is the former they are easily fixed and proberbly stronger once repaired.
Present and broken, the circular nut is still on the bolt but the handle hasn't got any of the plastic which the nut is supposed to be inside remaining

I have sold the rear door handle. I have just removed the rear abs sensor and aerial! Could get them sent out in the morning. You got paypal?

pm'd

talkingcars
30-06-11, 10:13 PM
Present and broken, the circular nut is still on the bolt but the handle hasn't got any of the plastic which the nut is supposed to be inside remaining

Just like the one I had on my drivers door when I changed it on saturday, fixed it using WD40 and a large wrench to undo the nut, araldite rapid to reatach it and greezed the bolts before reassembly.

David
30-06-11, 10:18 PM
Just like the one I had on my drivers door when I changed it on saturday, fixed it using WD40 and a large wrench to undo the nut, araldite rapid to reatach it and greezed the bolts before reassembly.

might give it a go on sunday