PDA

View Full Version : My 180..

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 07:43 PM
Hi again to all :wave:, I thought now would be a good time to post a few pics of my car. Unfortunately not the greatest of photos due to the phone but here they are never the less.:happy2:
At this stage the only mod to her is a Piper stainless rear section and Oil catch tank in process of being fitted. The list of what i want to do however is endless....:laugh:
Any suggestions as to nice and relatively cheap mods that she will benefit from will be apreciated.

magpie67
01-07-11, 07:45 PM
Hi again to all :wave:, I thought now would be a good time to post a few pics of my car. Unfortunately not the greatest of photos due to the phone but here they are never the less.:happy2:
At this stage the only mod to her is a Piper stainless rear section and Oil catch tank in process of being fitted. The list of what i want to do however is endless....:laugh:
Any suggestions as to nice and relatively cheap mods that she will benefit from will be apreciated.

looking good mate

welshone
01-07-11, 07:54 PM
Nice car :D & is that the same Rover 200 behind you that has been to the last two Halfway House MG Rover meetings???

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/FastAlan/The%2013th%20London%20meet/DSCN2693.jpg

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 07:56 PM
Thanks very much mate, she needs a few odd bits doing to make her exctly how i want but its getting the funds to do what i want lol.
For a standard car though i think its probably the best one ive had.

zsserbia
01-07-11, 07:59 PM
Looking good, lovely color too

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 07:59 PM
Nice car :D & is that the same Rover 200 behind you that has been to the last two Halfway House MG Rover meetings???

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/FastAlan/The%2013th%20London%20meet/DSCN2693.jpg

Guilty as charged lol. That is my 200 yeah, bought it to try to save up a little money to do some more bits to the Z. Plus also have got some major niggles with her brakes which are taking time to sort.
Bought the 200 off of R3NN3R on the .org forum.

Well spotted:clap2::clap2:

welshone
01-07-11, 08:03 PM
Guilty as charged lol. That is my 200 yeah, bought it to try to save up a little money to do some more bits to the Z. Plus also have got some major niggles with her brakes which are taking time to sort.
Bought the 200 off of R3NN3R on the .org forum.

Well spotted:clap2::clap2:

Are you going to the next meet at the Halfway House and if so what car will you be taking lol

I'm collecting my ZS tomorrow so should be there in that this month :D

caled
01-07-11, 08:35 PM
Nice cars, both of them. Like the colour on that Zed.

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 08:36 PM
Are you going to the next meet at the Halfway House and if so what car will you be taking lol

I'm collecting my ZS tomorrow so should be there in that this month :D

Yeah I will be going to the meet, will prob still be in the 200 as I still need to sort the brakes on the 180 then need to get it MOT'd.

I must ask then but who are you at the meet or what car have you been in as ive seen the Brm in your on the .org forum but never seen it at the Halfway House?

What ZS are you getting?
Imiss driving mine, alot...

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 08:42 PM
Nice cars, both of them. Like the colour on that Zed.

Thanks Caled, appreciated. Ill admit other than a couple of the monograms the Tahiti blue has really grown on me now and i think does suit the car. (May be a little biased there though lol):laugh:

welshone
01-07-11, 09:03 PM
Yeah I will be going to the meet, will prob still be in the 200 as I still need to sort the brakes on the 180 then need to get it MOT'd.

I must ask then but who are you at the meet or what car have you been in as ive seen the Brm in your on the .org forum but never seen it at the Halfway House?

What ZS are you getting?
Imiss driving mine, alot...

I haven't been for the past two months. I've got a BRM but also picking up a ZS180 TB saloon Mk1 Tomorrow :D

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/wicked7719/K200BRM.jpg

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 09:37 PM
I haven't been for the past two months. I've got a BRM but also picking up a ZS180 TB saloon Mk1 Tomorrow :D

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/wicked7719/K200BRM.jpg

Ah I see. I knew I'd seen your BRM on the site, lights splitter & private plate where first things to catch my eye.
You had it up for sale a while ago didn't you?
Ah, very good choice if I do say so. When I was going to buy mine I saw 2 in TB, first was a saloon which unfortunately had a few too many issues for my liking and then found mine. Both were about on the same weekend which I thought was strange as not most common colour.
You will love it, great, great cars.!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 10:10 PM
Ah I see. I knew I'd seen your BRM on the site, lights splitter & private plate where first things to catch my eye.
You had it up for sale a while ago didn't you?
Ah, very good choice if I do say so. When I was going to buy mine I saw 2 in TB, first was a saloon which unfortunately had a few too many issues for my liking and then found mine. Both were about on the same weekend which I thought was strange as not most common colour.
You will love it, great, great cars.!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just realised proving how much of a newbie I am on these site especially with abbreviations & so on as I just assumed you meant Tahiti when I guess the more associated TB is probably trophy blue.??
Think before you speak/type comes to mind for me lol..:slap:

Either way, should be a great car.
Hope all turns out well for you and your pleased with her when you bring her home. :thumbsup:

welshone
01-07-11, 10:13 PM
Just realised proving how much of a newbie I am on these site especially with abbreviations & so on as I just assumed you meant Tahiti when I guess the more associated TB is probably trophy blue.??
Think before you speak/type comes to mind for me lol..:slap:

Either way, should be a great car.
Hope all turns out well for you and your pleased with her when you bring her home. :thumbsup:

Yes it's the common Trophy Blue lol

Craig-ZS180
01-07-11, 10:33 PM
Yes it's the common Trophy Blue lol

Now I feel bad, I didn't mean it like that lol. Was wondering how should phrase it to not sound like that's what was saying. :slap:
Spose at least although it may be more common, it's not common on a bad way is it?!

It'll be good to see one at the meet as although I've got mine, can't currently use it & I've only seen one turn up for about half hour before now, a 120 model in copperleaf I think??

Be nice to see a 180 there.
Look forward to meeting you & seeing the car :pepsi: