PDA

View Full Version : Rattling plenum to cut up?

Jay-ZS+
06-07-11, 05:28 PM
Anyone want a plenum, I bought it off Ross who thought it was rattling, Ive never fitted as was gonna use it to experiment with some ideas. Although it went in the cupboard and never did anything with it.

The arm has some play it in although not too bad. Missing both VIS motors but has the map sensor and purge valve.

Im putting it in the trash so if anyone wants it free to collect.

talkingcars
06-07-11, 05:43 PM
Anyone want a plenum, I bought it off Ross who thought it was rattling, Ive never fitted as was gonna use it to experiment with some ideas. Although it went in the cupboard and never did anything with it.

The arm has some play it in although not too bad. Missing both VIS motors but has the map sensor and purge valve.

Im putting it in the trash so if anyone wants it free to collect.

If only you were closer...............

big_wasa
06-07-11, 05:51 PM
If only you were closer...............

Ive got one in the loft aswell. I am as far the other way but if your not in a rush I will give you a shout if I make zed 10 and take it for a ride.

talkingcars
06-07-11, 05:57 PM
Ive got one in the loft aswell. I am as far the other way but if your not in a rush I will give you a shout if I make zed 10 and take it for a ride.

That does sound like a plan.......I'm in no rush, just fancy a play before I need to.