PDA

View Full Version : induction kit moved!! finally

l18mnb
10-07-11, 03:12 PM
yesterday morning i finally got around to moving my filter down to where the resinator box was

for about 12 mths it was situated just behind the rad on the end of a 90deg bend, but i had found the car to be a little bit slugish, gutless, lack of oompffff:whip:

when id finished the mrs wanted to go shopping so i had an oppourtunity to give it a run down the mway, well, i didnt realise just how much of a difference it would make, good power, good roar, unbelievable!!

i put two 2" air intake across to the filter to try and give it some fresh cold air, i cut them into the front mesh as apposed to the bumper just because its easier to replace the mesh if i need to.

sorry dirty pics as ive done a few miles at some good speeds :) clearly sticking to all the speed limits :closedeyes:

big_wasa
10-07-11, 03:29 PM
Nice ive got some bends and silicone on order for my budget induction kit.

KirkJames
10-07-11, 06:51 PM
Got any pics of induction kit inside engine bay where you have run the pipes to?? Looks good mate ;)

weagie
20-07-11, 09:09 AM
Looks great with the intakes there.

stamford
20-07-11, 03:07 PM
Nice plate ;)

peterzs
20-07-11, 06:03 PM
Looks good, your front end looks like mine after a quickish run.

:wave:

l18mnb
20-07-11, 06:12 PM
thanks, needless to say i..... no sorry the mrs will be scrubbing it clean ready for sunday.

she loves it really, she cant even drive and already she wants a zr in dark grey, with white mirrors and white straights!!!

should be a good day sunday put names to faces.