PDA

View Full Version : Wanna say a massive thank you......

Mr ZS180
20-07-11, 05:29 PM
to:

big_wasa
Lawrence
Rakester

and anyone else who has helped me with my clutch problem.

My homemade sheddist is complete, fitted and fully working, and my wallet is only about ?60 lighter!!!

It's the first time since owning the car that the clutch bite has been more than 1 inch from the floor, which feels so much better.

I just need tax and insurance now and Im back on the road in my ZS. So happy right now!!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped, and another reason I use this forum alone for my ZS fix. This is by far the friendliest forum I have been part of, and you dont feel patronised asking questions that may seem simple to others. Im sure if I asked some of the questions regarding my clutch on other forums I would have been flamed by somebody!

Hope to be seeing some of you at meets now!!!!!!

:thankyou:

peterzs
20-07-11, 05:36 PM
Agree with that, some you have to think twice if its worth posting, I've been pulled to bits by some nasty *******.

No need for it, we all have our own ideas and thoughts, but some act like the school yard bully and enjoy the power.

Glad the cars up and running as you want.

:smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1:

Mr ZS180
20-07-11, 05:39 PM
Agree with that, some you have to think twice if its worth posting, I've been pulled to bits by some nasty *******.

No need for it, we all have our own ideas and thoughts, but some act like the school yard bully and enjoy the power.

Glad the cars up and running as you want.

Plus its a lot of advertising for the site when I drive my car. themgzs.co.uk can be seen from every angle on it :shifty:

peterzs
20-07-11, 05:40 PM
Way to go. Still got stickers left!!!