PDA

View Full Version : Sold up... my ZS has gone!

leezs110
24-07-11, 09:46 PM
Hi folks, i`ve sold my ZS! :no:

Well tbh i had been chewing over the idea of down sizing motor & going back to a ZR to cut running costs.

Basically i saw mint mk2 ZR 105+ on a 05 plate at a local garage so took it out for a test drive & loved it so a deal was done with my ZS110 taken in part ex! ;)

Was sad to see the ZS go but so far am enjoying the little ZR!

I really like this forum as the people on here are what make it a great community so i`ll be sticking around! :)

Here she is below!

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/madoli36/zr6.jpg

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/madoli36/zr1.jpg

C13URD
24-07-11, 09:48 PM
Looks good...............any plans for her buddy............:)

leezs110
24-07-11, 09:52 PM
not sure at the mo think she will stay standard for a bit or until the finances recover! ;)

ian zs180
24-07-11, 10:45 PM
very nice there is a zr that goes past my place of work every morning in that colour and it looks fantastic

andys1981
24-07-11, 10:48 PM
it looks tidy mate,they do look good,really like my zr

stamford
25-07-11, 07:22 AM
Nice ZR, interesting colour and not seen many in that shade.

peterzs
25-07-11, 08:19 AM
Pity the ZS had to go, but can see why you wanted the swap.

Looks like new and great colour, glad you are sticking around.

:yes::yes::yes:

leezs110
25-07-11, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the positive comments guys! ;)

Peter> My insurance renewal was due on the ZS anyway & when it came back ?200 more than it was last year & i`ve got 9 years ncb i`m thinking to myself wtf is going on! :unsure:

It was a no brainer really, the ZR looks great has the full bodykit, cheaper insurance & tax, i believe the colour of mine is Aquamarine Green, it looks really nice when the sun shines on it, kinda has a bluey tinge to it! :D

Think i did okay out of this tbh as my ZS had got saggey bumpers front & rear, door handles on the move & fair amount of stone chips on the bonnet which would have required attention at some stage.

peterzs
25-07-11, 07:36 PM
Crazy the way insurance renewals are going, I blame it on this no win no fee culture. Even advertise on TV getting people to claim.

Trouble is someone has to pay for it and its the likes of you and me.

Great colour, and with the savings on tax, insurance and fuel, bet it all adds up to a fair bit.

Saggy bumpers are on my to do list. :whistle::whistle:

:-D:-D

leezs110
25-07-11, 07:47 PM
Crazy the way insurance renewals are going, I blame it on this no win no fee culture. Even advertise on TV getting people to claim.

Trouble is someone has to pay for it and its the likes of you and me.

Great colour, and with the savings on tax, insurance and fuel, bet it all adds up to a fair bit.

Saggy bumpers are on my to do list. :whistle::whistle:

:-D:-D

Too right pete! ;)

Its all these idiots who put in fake claims or like the programme i was watching on tele the other night where this gang stage accidents by crashing into others cars..... its all crazy if you ask me! :crazy:

Dave MGT
25-07-11, 08:16 PM
Nice zr!!

but i cant see how this will be the cheaper option?
Insurance shouldnt be much different and fuel cost will be the same and im guessing it cost a few extra ??? to swap...? I think im missing somthing:noexpression: